DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Missing Ship Item
    Brig (from the Pact Worlds rulebook) is missing from the Ship Items >> Expansion Bays selections.
    I'll take a look. (Looks like it is there)

Madman..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by madman; January 19th, 2023 at 22:31.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Is the ship combat tracker parsing initiative correctly? It seems to be both reading the initiative backwards and ordering them in ascending order, double-negating itself and turning into just a normal initiative order, just flipped in the display (meaning it starts combat from the bottom and moving to the next turn moves it up, actually following descending initiative order). To work according to the book, combat should only be doing one of these things so that combat does progress from the lowest initiative to the highest.

Yes, it's been reported and on my list to investigate. I would recommend to just dragging the active to the next ship to signify who is active for now.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Yes, it's been reported and on my list to investigate. I would recommend to just dragging the active to the next ship to signify who is active for now.
    Thanks for the quick response! A possibly related thing that showed up when trying that is that when I drag the active to a new ship, it does not unmark the previous one, leading it to show multiple ships as active. Not sure if that's intentional or not, I hadn't noticed that behavior in other rulesets before.

On a side note (and I hope this one hasn't already been reported as well, I searched and couldn't find it), the mechanic's drone's base attack bonus seems to be treating the drone as 1 level lower than it is (starting at +0 instead of +1, then getting level 1's +1 at level 2, staying at +3 between 4th and 5th level instead of 3rd and 4th, etc.). This is true of all three chassis. Its dexterity is also supposed to impact its ACs but does not seem to do so.

Yes, that has been reported as well. I have it on my list to investigate once I have a chance to put some dev hours into SFRPG.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Great to know! Apologies for the redundancy

No problem, just like to respond that I'm aware. We are currently working on some updates to the rulesets and may be some time till a solution is found or pushed LIVE if found.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I seem to have found a bug with thrown attacks.

Every time a player double clicks the 'Thrown' box from the character sheet to make an attack roll, the console gives the following error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C:charsheet_main:thrownattackbonus"]:3: attempt to call field 'getActor' (a nil value)

I'm not running any extensions, and just have the core book loaded.

Thanks, I see the template wasn't updated with the proper way ActorManager now operates. The rulesets will be in lockdown for some foundation and feature updates/integration. So a fix for the LIVE version won't be available for some time.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Capital Weapon Damage Chat Output Bug

Capital Weapon Damage from Starships calculates and applies correctly but does not show the correct amount in the Chat damage roll total.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information