DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    The Phase round counter in Starship combat tracker is counting differently than the Round counter that has editable field.

Evolivolution comment "From the looks of it the Round Counter in the starship CT currently is the same as the Round Counter in the normal CT. "

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...517#post669517

There is an extra blank NPC in Starfinder Drift Crisis.
    << New Personality >>

I will look into that. Thanks for letting me know.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

The Devastation Arc AP2 Player Resources Image Error

The Arcane Signet doesn't show an image.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

User Kallavera found an error and reported it at this link https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...cripts-manager
    "Hi, when I try to load de races from the Dead Suns - Players module GF give me this error:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_list.lua"]:294: attempt to index global 'w' (a nil value)"

I was also able to reproduce this error.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    The Arcane Signet doesn't show an image.
    Thanks for pointing that out. I will get it fixed.

Madman
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I'm seeing two bugs using the Ship Combat Tracker in FGU.
    We're on book 5 of Dead Suns and are engaged in ship combat. The Sunrise Maiden is Tier 9 now.

First bug, the Sunrise Maiden is showing up as having 125 hull points when it should only have 75 hull points at Tier 9. If I fix the number on the Ship Combat Tracker, it just goes back to 125 if I open the ship record by clicking the Paizo icon.

Second bug, after rolling Initiative, it correctly sorts the list by lowest initiative first, but when I click the "next actor" button and switch to helm phase, the first actor selected is on the bottom. Rules state that the initiative loser has to move first, so it should start with the one that's on top.
    Last edited by San Holo; December 11th, 2022 at 02:53.

The items of the Sazaron Sage are all empty links :Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 17.48.05.png (the same for the Sazaron Scholar.)
    Last edited by Locotomo; December 30th, 2022 at 16:51.

Quote Originally Posted by San Holo View Post
    I'm seeing two bugs using the Ship Combat Tracker in FGU.
    We're on book 5 of Dead Suns and are engaged in ship combat. The Sunrise Maiden is Tier 9 now.

First bug, the Sunrise Maiden is showing up as having 125 hull points when it should only have 75 hull points at Tier 9. If I fix the number on the Ship Combat Tracker, it just goes back to 125 if I open the ship record by clicking the Paizo icon.

Second bug, after rolling Initiative, it correctly sorts the list by lowest initiative first, but when I click the "next actor" button and switch to helm phase, the first actor selected is on the bottom. Rules state that the initiative loser has to move first, so it should start with the one that's on top.
    I'm sorry for the late response as it got lost in the holiday. I checked upping the Tier from 3 to 9 and it appears the HP went from 55 to 75. I used the Sunrise Maiden from book 1 to test this. I made no other changes to the PC ship located there besides the tier. I might need to know more of the process to recreate this and see where the issue lies. Also note, that some Paizo ships don't follow standard PC creation rules and may get skewed as the PC sheet tries to follows those rules.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information