STAR TREK 2d20
    Thanks, it's related to the latest CoreRPG updates to the combat tracker. I will push a fix for this once I verified no other issues are present with the new code.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Decided to push a hotfix as I saw I had a fix for initiative not sorting correctly as well.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Decided to push a hotfix as I saw I had a fix for initiative not sorting correctly as well.
    Thanks for the great bug fixes! Unfortunately, after this new fix there is a new Initiative problem. Using the "Menu" button on the Starship CT and selecting the various initiative options "PC/NPC/ALL" fails to roll initiative for the starships on the CT.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Deleting Starships using the CT menu option causes a console error

I don't have any extensions loaded. When I attempt to delete Starships using the CT menu option I get a console error and the starships are not deleted from the CT.

[10/15/2022 9:32:33 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_menu.lua"]:79: attempt to index field 'list' (a nil value)
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

This is still part of the CT clean up and looks like the Ship CT was using the actor menu system. I have found the issue and will push this with the weekly update. Would recommend not using the menu till the update is pushed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I'm trying to set up the first Starship battle in "Against the Aeon Throne AP1." I just upgraded to the latest and greatest to get the Hull and Shield fix. That seems to be working. Unfortunately, this release seems to have broken other things.
    1. I can no longer use the targets button for the PC ship in the SCT. It works for NPC ships, but the PC ship does nothing. This makes it pretty hard to target as I can't get the drag button.
    2. I thought this might be a ship change, so I started to rebuild the player ship. This broke when I got to adding expansion bays. AFAI can tell, adding anything results in
    "Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_charstarship.lua"]:293: attempt to call field 'populateShip' (a nil value).
    3. The new crew stuff for NPC ships is cool, but there's a bug in the Azlanti Orbital Drone from "Against the Aeon Throne AP1". That drone's on-board computer is supposed to act like a crew of two, and allow both pilot and gunnery. But as is, it looks like it can only do snapshot. I made a copy of the ship and gave it Pilot - Piloting +10 (1 rank) and Gunners - gunnery +5 instead of On-board Computer, and that made it parse things into the SCT so I can do normal attacks.

Thanks!

Rick

1 and 2 I was able to locate the issue and will be available with the next weekly update.

3 is intended as the ship does not have the gunner position available. To allow the ship to have those crew actions, it would need to be expanded to have that crew to the ship. The starship stat blocks need to be updated to accommodate. For the mean time, just create a new crew on the NPC ship and copy the relevant skill modifiers.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    1 and 2 I was able to locate the issue and will be available with the next weekly update.

3 is intended as the ship does not have the gunner position available. To allow the ship to have those crew actions, it would need to be expanded to have that crew to the ship. The starship stat blocks need to be updated to accommodate. For the mean time, just create a new crew on the NPC ship and copy the relevant skill modifiers.
    I was wondering about this too! Thanks for the work around!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

I grabbed today's build to see where we stand.
    1. Is fixed. I can now use the "Targets" button on the SCT and target enemy ships by dragging and dropping the reticle (Yay!)
    2. This is still broken. Create a new ship, set the frame, go to Notes and drop a Science Lab gives the same error (except it's moved down a few lines this build):
    "Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_charstarship.lua"]:298: attempt to call field 'populateShip' (a nil value).
    3. Yep, that's exactly what I did, I made my own copy and added the two "effective" crew the description mentions. I just wanted to pass it along in case you want to update the AP1 product to reflect the description properly.
    4. New thing: Clicking the gauntlet icon for the player's ship gives: [Error] windowcontrol: Database type mismatch on path (speed) in control (speed) in class (ct section active)
    and doesn't display anything.

On a side note, it would be super helpful if the Log Window allowed us to copy and paste these errors rather than having to type them. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by RickSaada View Post
    On a side note, it would be super helpful if the Log Window allowed us to copy and paste these errors rather than having to type them. Am I missing something?
    You mean for the console?
    If you click Compile Logs on the top left of the console window, it creates a zip folder on the desktop with all the logs.
    Just open it (no need to unzip), open the console log, and you can copy/paste everything from there

Thread Information