DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Key Ability set as "Base". How do I change it?

My Soldier's Key Ability is set as "Base". When I first dragged in the class, it said to choose an ability, but there was nothing to choose, so I exited out.

Key Ability.PNG

How do I change it from "base" to "DEX"? My RP appears to be calculating off of STR rather than DEX.

I don't know this ruleset but looking at your graphic at the top of the screen it says your base stat is DEX and that is the stat which is being use as 'base'.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Interesting. It's supposed to be basing my resolve on Dex, giving me 5 Resolve points but is instead giving me 1. I guess I'll just have to manually add the extra resolve.

Screenshot is showing "Prime Stat" as Dex. I don't know what a Prime Stat is, but it's still calculating Key Ability as "Base" which is apparently STR for the soldier.

OK, I loaded up the core rules and dragged in soldier and this is what I get. If you select DEX then that's what you'll get at the top left of the class screen. If you select STR then you'll get STR. If you close that window then you'll get Base. So I assume that you did the latter without selecting an ability. If you didn't see chouces in that box it may be because you are using a theme which is making the text the same colour as the background perhaps (or possibly you have more than one theme selected).

At any rate if you click on the box which says Base it will cycle through all of the options. If that isn't happening for you then maybe again an extension or theme is interfering. Can you test in a new campaign without extensions?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I couldn't get it to work. I ended up starting a new character and it gave me a choice this time when I dragged in the Class.

Thread Information