DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 97 of 139 First ... 47879596979899107 ... Last
    Just an FYI; Technomancer Spell Junk Armor has been made a 1st Level spell from a 0 lvl with release of Tech Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Zionmatrix View Post
    Just an FYI; Technomancer Spell Junk Armor has been made a 1st Level spell from a 0 lvl with release of Tech Revolution.
    Thanks for pointing this out. I will check it out.

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; August 13th, 2022 at 12:07.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

For starship combat : We use to have a toggle in CT for NPC starship crew : When toggled, gunnery/piloting bonus were applied to appropriate checks (initiative, attack rolls etc.)

This toggle doesn't seems to appear anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerogue View Post
    For starship combat : We use to have a toggle in CT for NPC starship crew : When toggled, gunnery/piloting bonus were applied to appropriate checks (initiative, attack rolls etc.)

This toggle doesn't seems to appear anymore.
    It now should automatically apply the bonus when the name of the crew member is Pilot or Gunner respectively.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Oh, ok ! Thanks !

So it seems some NPC ship lack the correct wording for this behaviour. For example, The sivv defense drone from Devastation Ark 1 : Waking the Worldseed doesn't apply the correct bonus on CT.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerogue View Post
    Oh, ok ! Thanks !

So it seems some NPC ship lack the correct wording for this behaviour. For example, The sivv defense drone from Devastation Ark 1 : Waking the Worldseed doesn't apply the correct bonus on CT.
    Reporting which records you have come across that need updating would be a huge help. That way I can pass it along to the content developer.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Here is the caption of the NPC ship (i don't know any simple way to send you the record).

Capture.JPG

What I mean is providing a list of the ships that are not updated and the name of their modules.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

From the modules i own :

• Alien Archive
      - Endbringer Devil
      - Novaspawn
      Both of those are either living ship or spell transformer ship, with no crew but spacial crew bonus to be considered
    • Devastation Ark 1 - Waking the Worldseed
      - Sivv defense drone
    • Devastation Ark 2 - The Starstone Blockade
      - Sivv drone destroyer
      - Sivv drone interceptors
      - Skyward glory
    • Starship operation Manual
      - AAC Hoardmaster (initiative check not working)
      - Alinoisos (same)
      - Atech resolute (same)
      Basicaly all SOM starship have issue with initiative test, and some of them (example : Vanguard exsanguinator) have unclickable weapon to do the gunnery test (it think the "*" at the end of the name of some weapon may cause the issue)

Also, for Devastation Ark 3 - Dominion End : The starship Multifols Industry Harvester from the book/pdf does not appear in the FGU module.
    Last edited by Littlerogue; August 15th, 2022 at 18:43.

I'll have a look at those. Thanks for reporting them. [Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; August 29th, 2022 at 21:07.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information