DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Forgive me if this isnt a bug but I just started using the Starfinder ruleset again. My players are first level, we are playing the Swarm AP, whenever my low level creature rolls a 20 it says critical. Once I roll damage it says resisted 0 and this happens for every character. I first thought it was because the android might have something special since it is part construct but then I don't find anything that states any resistances versus crits. If this isnt a bug I will remove this question to cleanup this reporting section.

The following update may contain spoilers.

UPDATE:

The issue had to do with the Swarm Dredger having untyped damage. I was able to locate the issue once I used a different creature to attack my PC. The damage type for the Swarm Dredger should be S for slashing. This creature can be found in Attack of the Swarm AP: Fate of the Fifth.
    Last edited by UltimateGM; March 16th, 2023 at 02:44.

I would have to see more of the combat in question. There are many factors that would limit the damage and without knowing the combatants, effects, and PC state, I couldn't give a definitive that's why it's reducing the damage to zero.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

The change showed today for us, thank you so much.

Issue : Linking ammo to the azimuth laser rifle (1st level version) results in an error when I double click on the ammo box on the Action tab.

Script Execution error : {"string FG-Ammounition-Manager..../sfrpg)ammolist.lua"}:9 attempt to index local ammotype a nil value

I had batteries on the character.

Issue : Artillry Drone class appears to have a base EAC of 10 when book shows 11 (not a veteran player this may be errata and correct) Edit : I may also just be missing a -1 to the EAC for some other reason but for the life of me I can not figure it out.

The first issue might be extension related as I can't replicate with vanilla SFRPG. Vanilla SFRPG can't link ammo. Based off the materials I have the Artillery Drone starts with EAC 10 and KAC 12. So it's right for the EAC from that material, but the KAC appears to need investigation.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Small very small notice. when I copied the spell "Confusion, Lesser" (from the starfinder core rulebook)
    to a Character (or npc), it generated some effects, the first one, reads as "Confusion, Lesser [Act normally);"
    the issue is the [ ) around Act Normally, the rest all are ( ).
    Also I'd add into the effects, the % chance, 1-25, 26-50, 51-75, 76-100 to each of the effect lines.

You are correct ... I downloaded the Ammo Manager extension and it seems that is where the problem lies. Sorry for the misinformation.

As for the artillery drone if I check Archives of Nethys it has a 10/12 EAC/KAC however if I check pg 25 of Tech Revolution the AC listed is 11/12 EAC/KAC.

Quote Originally Posted by Wharwick View Post
    You are correct ... I downloaded the Ammo Manager extension and it seems that is where the problem lies. Sorry for the misinformation.

As for the artillery drone if I check Archives of Nethys it has a 10/12 EAC/KAC however if I check pg 25 of Tech Revolution the AC listed is 11/12 EAC/KAC.
    Agreed, very confused myself and trying to get a definitive answer for what it should be. Maybe even a better solution as it appears the original developer hard coded the calculation.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by Camberme View Post
    Small very small notice. when I copied the spell "Confusion, Lesser" (from the starfinder core rulebook)
    to a Character (or npc), it generated some effects, the first one, reads as "Confusion, Lesser [Act normally);"
    the issue is the [ ) around Act Normally, the rest all are ( ).
    Also I'd add into the effects, the % chance, 1-25, 26-50, 51-75, 76-100 to each of the effect lines.
    I will get that fixed. Thanks for reporting it.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

When I drop races onto a character sheet, some of them don't adjust the ability scores automatically.

FG Android.png
    FG Kasatha.png

I went to discuss this on FG Discord to see if I was doing something wrong, or if anyone else was having similar issues. After tinkering and comparing notes, I discovered that it happens only if I use the Core Rulebook. But when I include the Char Ops Manual, everything seems to work fine.

Now, I realize most veteran groups will likely use COM in their games. But for those of us just starting out with new groups and trying to keep things simple, it would be nice to have that same functionality with just the CRB (assuming that is where the problem lies).

EDIT: Just tested several more races from CRB do not adjust ability scores when dropped, which leads me to believe that none of them will.
    Last edited by Jacob Lewis; March 21st, 2023 at 16:17. Reason: Updated more test results.

Thread Information