DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 82 of 143 First ... 3272808182838492132 ... Last
    When PC Halfling Race is added to the character sheet it has a 20' base move instead of the correct 30' base move. There is also some unrelated text at the end of the halfling race description. The Halfling race is found in the SF CRB. I've circled these errors in my attached screenshot. My FGU was fully updated and zero extensions loaded.
    Thanks for reporting this.
    I'll take a look and get it corrected. [Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; January 13th, 2022 at 04:29.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I am working to implement space combat into a future gaming session however I noticed that when a PC ship using any sort of tracking (ie micro missiles or nuclear missiles) the PC ship targets the enemy ship's AC vs TL. Is this a known issue?

Yar
    Last edited by yarnameloc90; January 13th, 2022 at 17:48.

Quote Originally Posted by yarnameloc90 View Post
    I am working to implement space combat into a future gaming session however I noticed that when a PC ship using any sort of tracking (ie micro missiles or nuclear missiles) the PC ship targets the enemy ship's AC vs TL. Is this a known issue?

Yar
    This was reported and supposed to be fixed back in 2020. See this past bug report. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...acking-weapons
    I guess it has return. I was also able to verify the problem is still occurring.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, I tried searching for it.

I'm having issues with health bars on PC and NPC tokens. They are super large and extend outside the token image. I switched them to health dots as an alternative, those seem to be working correctly.

Things I've tried:
    I had some older extensions that I wasn't using so I deleted those from the folder and restarted FGU.
    I tried deleting the tokens and re-adding them into the map.
    I tested a map and tokens on the 5E ruleset and they are showing correctly in that one.

I've attached an image to show what it looks like, I think I did it right.

SF Health Bars.PNG

Have you tried without any extensions to see if you see the same issue?

I loaded up my development Starfinder campaign; and I'm not seeing that issue.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just a little spelling mistake with the "Improved Unarmed Strike" Feat
    Improved Unarmed Strike.png

Hi Moon,

I did try without extensions, it still looked funky. I loaded and created a new SF campaign and created a new char and it's showing the health bars as normal.

I went back to the ongoing campaign and noticed the current PCs have no value in their size field in the combat tracker.
    I made a couple new characters and it's showing 5 in the size field and the health bar is looking normal when I put the new test chars on the map.

I can't edit the size field, I did see a thread in the general Starfinder forum, that the size field is locked for now. I guess I can remake the chars and transfer over their data, unless there's another way to fix it?

SF Health Bars Test.PNG

The size of the character or NPC can be changed. For each the PC and NPC, the space control dictates the size of the token before it's placed on the map. This is editable and a fresh drop will correct the size of the token. Also for a more direct change, you can change the size on the NPC sheet and PC sheet. Its located on the notes tab for the PC.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Flat-footed condition is not applying a DEF EFFECT. It also seems to be interfering with some other conditions (specifically encumbered) preventing them from applying DEF EFFECT.

Note: previous issues with Blinded have been corrected and Flat-footed is not affecting the Blinded condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Just a little spelling mistake with the "Improved Unarmed Strike" Feat
    Improved Unarmed Strike.png
    Easy fix. Thanks for pointing it out. [Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; January 20th, 2022 at 12:51.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information