DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 142 First ... 9101112132161111 ... Last
    It has to do with how the SFRPG ruleset was coded. It is just a bug that needs to be fixed...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

creating a soldier when i select the primary fighting style the one from Character Operations Manual are not present I reloded the mod several times still not there2020-11-22.png

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrose0 View Post
    creating a soldier when i select the primary fighting style the one from Character Operations Manual are not present I reloded the mod several times still not there2020-11-22.png
    Look on the Class Window, you will see Alt Features. Open that and filter Primary Fighting Style.
    Features that come in modules other than the Core Rulebook are no longer populated in the feature from the class record, it did before but caused major issues with the ruleset so we had to change how it works.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Found a bug. Vanguard class, leveled up to level 9. At level 9, vanguards get a second use of the Reactive (Ex) class ability per day. When I leveled up to 9, the chat window shows "Feature 'Reactive (Ex)' added." However, on the character sheet itself, the character log shows that the Class Ability was actually removed. Screen shot attached.
    Taeon lvl 9.jpg

I'm having issues with Damage Resistance DR...

I'm trying to code specific DR type, but it doesn't seem to be taking it into consideration. (DR: 2 piercing) It always applied 2 DR to any type instead of just Piercing damage.

Is this supposed to work? I found an old thread where this was supposed to be corrected (the old thread said DR: 5 piercing didn't apply DR at all and that that was fixed). Could it be that while fixing it, it did not take into account the type of damage coming through?

Found an additional bug for a Technomancer concerning bonus spell slots.

The bonus spell slots work as intended if you change the INT score of a PC.

This does not work if you use the Mod column though.

ex:
    A lvl 8 character with an INT of 22 has 6, 6, 3 slots (lvl1, 2, 3 spells)
    The same character with an INT of 18, but MOD of 4 has 5, 5, 2 slots (lvl 1, 2, 3 spells)

Seems like the mod value isn't taken into account for extra spell slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Daso View Post
    Found an additional bug for a Technomancer concerning bonus spell slots.

The bonus spell slots work as intended if you change the INT score of a PC.

This does not work if you use the Mod column though.

ex:
    A lvl 8 character with an INT of 22 has 6, 6, 3 slots (lvl1, 2, 3 spells)
    The same character with an INT of 18, but MOD of 4 has 5, 5, 2 slots (lvl 1, 2, 3 spells)

Seems like the mod value isn't taken into account for extra spell slots.
    An update will be pushed to fix this issue. As for your other, I will have to double check if this was resolved previously.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

My group and I had a session last night and found that the full attack mod in a weapon doesn't get applied. It shows up on the PC sheet correctly, but it does not get applied when you roll the dice.

In the screenshot you can see that I added a -2 modifier to the full attack of a player's mechanic. The sheet correctly shows the +7 for the full attack bonus, but the roll is still with the unmodified +9.

Everyone was updated with yesterday's update.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Daso View Post
    My group and I had a session last night and found that the full attack mod in a weapon doesn't get applied. It shows up on the PC sheet correctly, but it does not get applied when you roll the dice.

In the screenshot you can see that I added a -2 modifier to the full attack of a player's mechanic. The sheet correctly shows the +7 for the full attack bonus, but the roll is still with the unmodified +9.

Everyone was updated with yesterday's update.
    Thanks for the report. Found the issue and will a fix in soon.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

MINOR ISSUE! The hover over tool tip for the starship combat tracker needs edited. All the other hover over tooltips are short and to the point but the starship combat tracker seems like a default that was never edited.

Untitled.png

Thread Information