FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Lewis View Post
    When I drop races onto a character sheet, some of them don't adjust the ability scores automatically.

Attachment 56794
    Attachment 56795

I went to discuss this on FG Discord to see if I was doing something wrong, or if anyone else was having similar issues. After tinkering and comparing notes, I discovered that it happens only if I use the Core Rulebook. But when I include the Char Ops Manual, everything seems to work fine.

Now, I realize most veteran groups will likely use COM in their games. But for those of us just starting out with new groups and trying to keep things simple, it would be nice to have that same functionality with just the CRB (assuming that is where the problem lies).

EDIT: Just tested several more races from CRB do not adjust ability scores when dropped, which leads me to believe that none of them will.
    I have the same problem, both with the CRB and the Alien Archives 1.

Are you saying that adding the Char Ops Manuel resolves the problem for the races in CRB, or just the ones in Char Ops Manual?

Pushed a hotfix to resolve this reported issue. Please update and try and see if it is resolved.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Pushed a hotfix to resolve this reported issue. Please update and try and see if it is resolved.
    Thanks, that's resolved it.

Almost. When you select Human, half-elf, or half-orc the pop-up window for assigning ability boost to any looks like this: FG-SF Bug report 1.png.

Other than that, everything seems to be working great. Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pushed a hotfix as the ability select window had a typo in it and should display those abilities correctly.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Pushed a hotfix as the ability select window had a typo in it and should display those abilities correctly.
    Amazing! Thank you so much!

I am having a problem with the Normal Combat track in Fantasy Grounds using the Starfinder rules set. The higher the characters roll for initiative, the lower they go on the tracker. This makes it rather difficult to run combats properly. Is there a fix for this? Running other rules sets on the tracker works fine. Was there something done on the last update to the Starfinder rules set in FG the changed how initiative is sorted?
    Last edited by clallen23; March 30th, 2023 at 23:24.

Quote Originally Posted by clallen23 View Post
    I am having a problem with the Normal Combat track in Fantasy Grounds using the Starfinder rules set. The higher the characters roll for initiative, the lower they go on the tracker. This makes it rather difficult to run combats properly. Is there a fix for this? Running other rules sets the tracker works fine. Was there something done on the last update the Starfinder rules set in FG the changed how initiative in sorted?
    I just ran mine, throwing some NPC in and some PC, (with no extensions), and they loaded just fine. do you have a screen shot you could share? (I'm on discord under camberme if you like)

Did you roll initiative from the character sheet? The problem is not with them loading on to the tracker; it is that the sorting is backwards. The higher the roll the lower on the initiative the character goes (bottom of the tracker).
    Last edited by clallen23; March 30th, 2023 at 23:43.

Here is a screen shot from my FG Starfinder screen
    Screenshot 2023-03-30 FG Starfinder.png

Thread Information