STAR TREK 2d20
Page 71 of 139 First ... 2161697071727381121 ... Last
    Yes, I am aware of the wonky chat output. I wanted to push a quick hotfix and this was missed through that fast push. It will be added to the list for Tuesday as well.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

ah, cool. you all do amazing work, thank you.

FGU v4.1.10 Ultimate (2021-10-05)

DMGO: <# or #d#> bleed is no longer working when applied by a weapon etc. Has the syntax changed (e.g. Bleed or bleeding or Bleeding) perhaps?

Thank you.
    Last edited by jrock1; October 11th, 2021 at 16:47.

I observed a bug: upon level up, in order to update Saving Throws in the Actions tab, one has to click the spyglass for each; otherwise, they won't be updated.

Was DC 17, until I clicked each spyglass --> DC 18 (see screenshot): Saving Throw DC Issue 02.png

I believe this issue is also a part of this bug: The CL doesn't update unless you cycle through the classes after every level-up. (see screenshot): Saving Throw DC Issue 01.png

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post

I observed a bug: upon level up, in order to update Saving Throws in the Actions tab, one has to click the spyglass for each; otherwise, they won't be updated.

Was DC 17, until I clicked each spyglass --> DC 18 (see screenshot): Saving Throw DC Issue 02.png

I believe this issue is also a part of this bug: The CL doesn't update unless you cycle through the classes after every level-up. (see screenshot): Saving Throw DC Issue 01.png
    I can confirm my group is experiencing these bugs when leveling up.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

When adding Class: Envoy and Theme: Law Officer, the system isn't giving a +1 to Sense Motive from the theme's Theme Knowledge at Level 1.

The Law Officer theme state:
    Sense Motive is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to Sense Motive checks.

Note: I do not know if this bug affects other Class-Theme combinations.

Post today's 10/12/2021 update:
    It appears the Full Attack 2d20 dice roll has been removed; when grabbing the FATK die (left-click) and then adding another (right-click) it does not expend the ammo properly.

Hello! I just started entering stuff for my new Starfinder campaign I plan to run through Fantasy Grounds. I'm new to the tool and was curious about the ability scores for characters. The documentation mentions an editor and a magnifying glass to do this, but currently it's not available when I open a character sheet. I can adjust these by holding CTRL and using the mouse scroll wheel, but it would be nice to see what the base scores were before various racial and theme modifiers have been applied. Is this a bug or was this removed at some point? If it has been is there a way to see what was entered before options were selected?

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Post today's 10/12/2021 update:
    It appears the Full Attack 2d20 dice roll has been removed; when grabbing the FATK die (left-click) and then adding another (right-click) it does not expend the ammo properly.
    This is not a bug as adding dice through right click won't expend dice. The full attack multiple die roll was removed as it couldn't handle effect tracking and would have to be rolled separately.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by jmstump View Post
    Hello! I just started entering stuff for my new Starfinder campaign I plan to run through Fantasy Grounds. I'm new to the tool and was curious about the ability scores for characters. The documentation mentions an editor and a magnifying glass to do this, but currently it's not available when I open a character sheet. I can adjust these by holding CTRL and using the mouse scroll wheel, but it would be nice to see what the base scores were before various racial and theme modifiers have been applied. Is this a bug or was this removed at some point? If it has been is there a way to see what was entered before options were selected?
    The documentation wasn't updated. The scores are able to be edited directly and the editor is removed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information