DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 84 of 137 First ... 3474828384858694134 ... Last
    Somebody should review the Adventure Fly Free or Die - We are no Heroes. It seems like half the parcels are missing and all the NPC don´t have drag and droppable items.

I will take a look. And get it fixed. [Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; February 1st, 2022 at 16:07.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Hello, I am about to run a starfinder path Against the Aeon Throne and I am checking out the system and when I try to check the rolls for Npcs in the starship combat I am getting the error window pop up when I use a weapon on the ship. The skill checks are fine the initiative is fine and the dmg is fine but rolling to hit pops up the error. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...1&d=1643436302
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LordQ96; January 29th, 2022 at 06:06.

Quote Originally Posted by LordQ96 View Post
    Hello, I am about to run a starfinder path Against the Aeon Throne and I am checking out the system and when I try to check the rolls for Npcs in the starship combat I am getting the error window pop up when I use a weapon on the ship. The skill checks are fine the initiative is fine and the dmg is fine but rolling to hit pops up the error. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...1&d=1643436302
    Hi LordQ96,

Thanks for reporting. I verified the issue and that it is also an issue with Dead Suns (another adventure I developed) and the Core Rulebook (not one of mine but the standard for the system). I think this may be an issue with the ruleset itself and not the adventure. I reached out to my contacts at SmiteWorks to see if we can get this fixed.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by LordQ96 View Post
    Pushed a hotfix for this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

yes I did forget to mention as it was late last night that it was doing this with ALL npc ships from Core Rulebook,the module, and the Ship Operational manual
    thank you guys

It looks like the player race Entu Colony (AA p.35) is missing: "Amorphous: An entu colony has the amorphous universal creature rule (page 152)".

Thanks. I'll get it updated. [Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; February 1st, 2022 at 13:56.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Energel Food Pellet (1 Pack) - (Galaxy Exploration Manual p.40) - the description is missing. Price seems to be wrong too.
    Missed this one. I will get it fixed. [Fixed]

Madman..

NPC - Nelentu - On the "other" tab, scroll down to Race, klick on the golem "Race: Symbiote, Entu" and an empty page opens.

Thread Information