Starfinder Playlist
Page 63 of 142 First ... 1353616263646573113 ... Last
    System: FGU v4.1.4

When dragging/dropping Effects from Conditions to Custom, it no longer copies the condition over to custom.

Effects Bug.PNG

Note that I have not tested if there's any new issues with dragging Effects directly to characters in the Combat Tracker.
    Last edited by jrock1; August 2nd, 2021 at 01:45.

Bug: when adding a new Currencies in Options (e.g. "BP" from Fly Free or Die AP, or "UR" from Horizons AP), it is not added to Character Sheets nor the Party Sheet.

Screenshots:
    Currencies Bug 01.jpg
    Currencies Bug 02.jpg
    Last edited by jrock1; July 31st, 2021 at 22:25. Reason: Screenshots added.

Bug: Some ranks from the Character Sheet are not reflected on the Party Sheet correctly (e.g. Medicine); please see the screenshot. Due to this issue, rolling from the Party Sheet causes the character to lose their bonus.

Party Sheet Ranks Error.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post

Bug: when adding a new Currencies in Options (e.g. "BP" from Fly Free or Die AP, or "UR" from Horizons AP), it is not added to Character Sheets nor the Party Sheet.

Screenshots:
    Currencies Bug 01.jpg
    Currencies Bug 02.jpg
    For the time being add the BP currency to the PS coin list and it will add the BP to the description on the PC sheets. The other option is for the player to remove the Income currency and rename it to BP and it will add those directly to the PC sheet when distributed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

When dragging/dropping Effects from Conditions to Custom, it no longer copies the condition over to custom.

Effects Bug.PNG

Note that I have not tested if there's any new issues with dragging Effects directly to characters in the Combat Tracker.
    This can be seen across all rulesets currently. May have been removed for lighting/vision updates. I will have this on my list and see if this behavior will be changed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by PearlYeti View Post
    Mini player on Starfinder isn't including the Spec bonus damage. It is strange. If you are in full player it adds in the damage just fine on a weapon. Switch to mini and its gone. You can even see its gone in the mini players text.
    Thank you for the report. The mini sheet was over looked when adding in the new functionality and the fix will be pushed with the next weekly update (Tuesday)
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

System: FGU v4.1.4 Ultimate (2021-06-08)

We observed a bug during this evening's game where the Fatigued effect affected the damage of Magic Missiles, but shouldn't.

Thanks.

Bug: when using the Mods to attack (see the screenshot attached), e.g.: when you want to use full attack on 2 different targets, it does not expend ammo "Uses" but should.

Attachment 48491
    Found and fixed, will be pushed with next weekly update (Tuesdays)
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I think this is a bug. When leveling my Biohacker to second level, I tried to add the Theorem = Prickly Booster. But, it's not on the list of available Theorems on the abilities tab. I was able to add it by opening GEM directly, finding the "features" and opening Prickly Booster, then dragging that to the abilities tab. Just seems like this isn't being listed as available. Ha! upon checking again, it appears that none of the GEM theorems are listed, just the original COM ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyteach View Post
    I think this is a bug. When leveling my Biohacker to second level, I tried to add the Theorem = Prickly Booster. But, it's not on the list of available Theorems on the abilities tab. I was able to add it by opening GEM directly, finding the "features" and opening Prickly Booster, then dragging that to the abilities tab. Just seems like this isn't being listed as available. Ha! upon checking again, it appears that none of the GEM theorems are listed, just the original COM ones.
    This is not a bug, just the way FG works. You have to keep in mind that these class features are saved as an entry somewhere and that the creator of a module can only include what's in the book he's converting. So you won't find any class features that aren't part of the book where the class first appeared in there, on any of the classes.
    The only thing one could do about it is to make a SRD module and upload that to the Forge, but that's a lot of work.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

System: Unity v4.1.4 Ultimate (2021-06-08)

Armor Check Penalty issue observed
    When the GM used the Forge to create a Lashunta Ringwear III with Filtered Rebreather and Deflective Reinforcement upgrade, added it to Inventory and equipped it, the Armor Check Penalty was missing from the Armor sheet and was not applied to the character sheet. Please see the armor's screenshot attached, which is missing the Armor Check Penalty.

Armor Penalty Check missing from Armor Sheet.png

Note that this Armor was created through the Forge prior to the latest updates that allows upgrades to be added directly to Armor.
    Last edited by jrock1; August 7th, 2021 at 21:05. Reason: Note added concerning the Forge and latest updates to Armor sheets (upgrades).

Thread Information