FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 72 of 139 First ... 2262707172737482122 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    When adding Class: Envoy and Theme: Law Officer, the system isn't giving a +1 to Sense Motive from the theme's Theme Knowledge at Level 1.

The Law Officer theme state:
    Sense Motive is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to Sense Motive checks.

Note: I do not know if this bug affects other Class-Theme combinations.
    You can select it as a class skill by clicking on the class skill radio button or adding in the bonus of your Sense Motive checks
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The documentation wasn't updated. The scores are able to be edited directly and the editor is removed.
    Thanks! I'm not sure why, but I thought I had tried this before looking up the CTRL+Mouse Wheel option. I just tested it again and it worked fine. Thanks, I was going a little crazy there for a moment.

10/16/2021 Bug

When dropping encounters, Token sizes are not appearing correctly. Mediums are showing as Tiny (see screenshot: Token Size Issue.png)
    Please disregard
    Last edited by jrock1; October 16th, 2021 at 23:06. Reason: Please disregard

When opening item descriptions or some other data sheets the description window is still editable even when the sheet is locked. For e.g. when creating new items. I made a small screenshot of one of those items.

Download.png

What module is that item from? I looked over items and there is no description at the bottom. This sits on the other tab. So I can't verify this. Will need more information to hunt this down.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Hi Superteddy57,

that's a custom item. I created a new item and added the text in that box. When i add a text in the "other" tab, the same text occurs in the first tab, as shown in the picture above. The premade items from starfinder core for e.g behave in the same way, except that the description is not editable in this case. But the description text is also shown on the first page.

I attempted to make a new custom item directly into the masterindex and on the character sheet. I can't get that control to appear. The bottom most control should be properties and I was not able to see it duplicate on the other tab and it does lock. I can't seem to replicate it on my end.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Mhmm okay, i have a few addons installed, maybe that's again the issues reason. I gonna try it without addons as soon as i'm no longer needed as DM

[Edit]
    Okay - i'm sorry, but the issue is from an extension i use. Sorry for bothering you
    Last edited by masterqgj; October 21st, 2021 at 21:38.

I'm in a Starfinder game of FFoD right now with a Morlamaw character. My GM indicated since last week he's been unable to adjust my size on the Combat Tracker and that, even though he's targeting me (and others), it's not applying damage to us.

RESIST effect does not work if spell damage is set to "yes"

The spell Resistant Armor allows you to choose resistance to energy damage, pick any three of acid, cold, electricity, fire, and sonic damage. The target and her gear gain energy resistance 10 that protects against the chosen types of energy. I added the effect to the NPC "RESIST: 10 fire" and cast laser net spell on the NPC. The NPC takes full damage but if I open the "Spell/Ability Damage" window and change "Spell Dmg?" tp "No" the RESIST effect stops 10 point of damage and applies any remaining to HP. I was able to reproduce this with the other damage types.

SFRPG ruleset (v2021-10-19) for Fantasy Grounds, Core RPG ruleset (v2021-07-06) for Fantasy Grounds
    Last edited by Ulric; October 22nd, 2021 at 15:01.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information