DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 139 First ... 234561454104 ... Last
    FGC/Ver 2.1.6/no extensions.
    Starship creation Minor Issue

After dropping a Defensive Countermeasure into your systems box the CM bonus on weapons tab update correct, If you upgrade/downgrade it the value updates correct.
    But if you delete the countermeasure from your systems the CM bonus on weapons tab does not update.
    Minor as you can manually update the CM field back to 0.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

skills with -1 INT modifier doesn't seem to be taken into account

Creating a soldier with 8 intelligence: should be adding 3 skills per level. However, that calculation doesn't seem to be happening. It's adding 4 when I move to lvl 2. It worked ok for level 1 though.

skills error.png

I'm currently on vacation. I will check on that when I get back.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Daso View Post
    Creating a soldier with 8 intelligence: should be adding 3 skills per level. However, that calculation doesn't seem to be happening. It's adding 4 when I move to lvl 2. It worked ok for level 1 though.

skills error.png
    Confirmed. At level 1, the class helper shows 4 skill points instead of 3, but the skill tab showed 3.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I looked around a bit and tried some stuff, here is what I found:
    Created a new character Level 1 Soldier with 14 (+2) in Intelligence, had 6 Skill Points (4+2), this one is correct.
    Leveled him up to a Level 3 Soldier still 14 Intelligence, now I got 14 Skill Points (4+4+4+2), probably
    Leveled him up twice with 2 Levels in Mechanic to see if that breaks something, also increased Intelligence to 16 on Level 5, now Skill Points are 26 (4+4+4+4+4+3+3), so you get the Skill Points from the Class you have and then it addes your Intelligence Modifier once per class would be my assumtion. Hope you can work with that.
    I also tried to increase Intelligence to 18 with the Mod box behind the Abilities to see if that causes any issues, but it increased Skill Points to 28 (5x4+2x4), so that does seem to work properly.
    EDIT: I now also tried the Skillful Racial Trait and free skill ranks. Both work like intended. It really seems to be just the Int Bonus that isn't applied correctly.
    Last edited by Evolivolution; October 21st, 2020 at 14:23.

Starship Ops dropped! YAAAAAAAH!

Supercolossal frames are broken in both Starship Ops and Dead Suns 6.

I know, it's one of those things that needed to be published first before it can be fixed for the updated Starfinder Core system. I will be patient, please don't mind the fidgeting.

EDIT: I did a work-around by creating a custom frame. Just thought I'd mention in case someone else needed a temporary solution. As far as I can tell all the supercolossal items work fine with it.
    Last edited by Transbot9; October 20th, 2020 at 22:26.

Awesome update!
    One note regarding the main tab (a very minor one) is that the new fields have their right edged aligned with the window rather than with the right edge of the other fields.
    This means that resizing the window still looks kind of funky (but everything is so much better).

I also noticed that my Class Abilities are hierarchical (this might already have been a thing) which is super helpful.

I buy Fantasy Grounds Unity and Starfinder Core Rulebook, watched the character creation tutorial, and saw some differences with my software. My character sheet does not have the homeworld field and the magnifying glasses in the skills section are missing. Some other details like the token box are not there either ... Is this because of the difference between FGC and FGU?
    I attach an image.

sfs.png

Quote Originally Posted by Suncat View Post
    I buy Fantasy Grounds Unity and Starfinder Core Rulebook, watched the character creation tutorial, and saw some differences with my software. My character sheet does not have the homeworld field and the magnifying glasses in the skills section are missing. Some other details like the token box are not there either ... Is this because of the difference between FGC and FGU?
    I attach an image.

sfs.png
    The tutorial is pretty outdated, the SFRPG ruleset has gone through many itterations of updates since then.
    Homeworld has been moved to the Notes tab. I assume with Skills you mean Attributes, which are now changed right on the Main tab, they don't have an editor (or magnifying glass) anymore. If you do mean actuall Skills, they still have the edit button on the top right to input various bonuses and free skill ranks. The tokens you can find in Assets now. All tokens and images are shown there. The button is where Token used to be. You can also click the empty image on the character sheet, to bring up a window that lets you select a picture.
    Last edited by Evolivolution; October 23rd, 2020 at 13:17.

The Encourage starship combat action should have a difficulty of 15 + Starship Tier. But it's plain 15 right now.

Thread Information