DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 139 First ... 2028293031324080130 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Also, I noticed when click on each build, a blank dialog box appears; screenshot attached:
    Attachment 44484
    Builds are from the CRB.
    Confirmed this. Not sure what the expected result or use case for the "Builds" are...if it was a character template, I would think the expectation would be to drag the build to the Characters list and it would create a new character with those items already input/selected....if it is just for display purposes, then it would just contain the correct links for everything.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

When adding NPC's to the combat tracker they will recieve a flat +10 to their Base DC

1. Open a FG game with Starfinder rule set
    2. When selecting which modules to load select Core Rule Book and Alien Archieve 1
    3. Select NPC on the side bar
    4. Find Void Hag and click the paizo logo to the right of the NPC name to open the Void Hag's details
    5. Click of the 'spells' tab on the void hag details
    6. Highlight each of the saving roles and keep notes of the details, in this case:

Inflict pain has a Will save of 20
    Irradiate has a Fort save of 21
    Psychokinetic Strangulation has a Fort save of 21
    Cosmic Eddy has a Ref save of 22
    All these values are correct - Base Spell DC of CR 10 is 18 + the Spell Levels will get these saving values

7. Open you the combat tracker
    8. Drag and place the void hag on the combat tracker
    9.Click the paizo logo to the left of the Void Hag on the combt tracker
    10. on the new Void Hag pop up click the spells tab and highlight all of the same Save rolls
    11. You will see all of the roll values have increased by 10 (you may need to use the magnifying glass of the save rolls)

Unlocking the details pop up to edit and clicking the magnifying glass next to Spell-Like Abilities reveals the Base DC states
    Stat: +18 Misc: 0 Total: 28

I have tried the same with other spell casters and got the same result. I have also created my own 'Void Hag' with the exact same stats and the issue persists however this reveled that the Base DC states (when the npc is not on the combat tracker)
    Stat: +18 Misc: 0 Total: 18

CutomNPCBaseDCComparrison.png SavingRoleVoidHagCT.png SavingRoleVoidHagNonCT.png

Quote Originally Posted by benndrome View Post
    When adding NPC's to the combat tracker they will recieve a flat +10 to their Base DC

1. Open a FG game with Starfinder rule set
    2. When selecting which modules to load select Core Rule Book and Alien Archieve 1
    3. Select NPC on the side bar
    4. Find Void Hag and click the paizo logo to the right of the NPC name to open the Void Hag's details
    5. Click of the 'spells' tab on the void hag details
    6. Highlight each of the saving roles and keep notes of the details, in this case:

Inflict pain has a Will save of 20
    Irradiate has a Fort save of 21
    Psychokinetic Strangulation has a Fort save of 21
    Cosmic Eddy has a Ref save of 22
    All these values are correct - Base Spell DC of CR 10 is 18 + the Spell Levels will get these saving values

7. Open you the combat tracker
    8. Drag and place the void hag on the combat tracker
    9.Click the paizo logo to the left of the Void Hag on the combt tracker
    10. on the new Void Hag pop up click the spells tab and highlight all of the same Save rolls
    11. You will see all of the roll values have increased by 10 (you may need to use the magnifying glass of the save rolls)

Unlocking the details pop up to edit and clicking the magnifying glass next to Spell-Like Abilities reveals the Base DC states
    Stat: +18 Misc: 0 Total: 28

I have tried the same with other spell casters and got the same result. I have also created my own 'Void Hag' with the exact same stats and the issue persists however this reveled that the Base DC states (when the npc is not on the combat tracker)
    Stat: +18 Misc: 0 Total: 18

CutomNPCBaseDCComparrison.png SavingRoleVoidHagCT.png SavingRoleVoidHagNonCT.png
    Found the issue, a hotfix will be pushed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

NPC Sheet Defensive Abil.: hardness X currently gets parsed as DR: X adamantine; RESIST: X all when dragged to the CT. DR and RESIST (all) stack with each other leaving the NPC with a solid 2X DR instead of X.
    Maybe change it to parse as RESIST: X all only.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Does RESIST work for normal damage(B.S.P)? I did not think it did.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Does RESIST work for normal damage(B.S.P)? I did not think it did.
    Yes it does, you can have RESIST: X [bludgeoning, slashing, piercing] and it'll work for that specific type only and RESIST: X all works on all of them. I think the only type that doesn't get reduced by RESIST: X all is untyped damage.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Also while we're on it: damage reduction and resistances don't work properly for multi-typed damage. But I'll need to do some more research and testing until I can make an informed bug report on that.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Updated with attachments: should just need to load and go to party sheet and apply (down arrow) to players.. see before and after jpg..
    (updated this mornings versions of FGU )

-pete

getting some party sheet items going missing to one character... 'Xerina Xeraxes', they are deleted from the party sheet but never arrive on the character..

( Had to go hunt down and track from memory what the missing items were !! )

[PARTY] -> [Maenala] : Spell Gem (See Invisibility)
    [PARTY] -> [Ru'in Tyr] : Shirren-eye rifle, tactical
    [PARTY] -> [Maenala] : Ability crystal (mk 1)
    [PARTY] -> [Xerina Xeraxes] : (4x)
    [PARTY] -> [Ru'in Tyr] : Disintegrator pistol, liquidator
    [PARTY] -> [Larr Dot-an] : Detonator
    [PARTY] -> [Larr Dot-an] : Machine gun, squad
    [PARTY] -> [Xerina Xeraxes] :
    [PARTY] -> [Larr Dot-an] : Comm Unit, System-wide (with firewall and wipe countermeasures)
    [PARTY] -> [Larr Dot-an] : Shock grenade I (8x)
    [PARTY] -> [Larr Dot-an] : Lashunta tempweave, basic
    [PARTY] -> [Larr Dot-an] : Rounds, heavy (20 rounds) (6x)
    [PARTY] -> [Larr Dot-an] : Zero rifle, frostbite-class
    [PARTY] -> [Maenala] : Psychic Booster
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bratch9; March 7th, 2021 at 14:13. Reason: added attachments

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    getting some party sheet items going missing to one character... 'Xerina Xeraxes', they are deleted from the party sheet but never arrive on the character..

( Had to go hunt down and track from memory what the missing items were !! )

[PARTY] -> [Maenala] : Spell Gem (See Invisibility)
    [PARTY] -> [Ru'in Tyr] : Shirren-eye rifle, tactical
    [PARTY] -> [Maenala] : Ability crystal (mk 1)
    [PARTY] -> [Xerina Xeraxes] : (4x)
    [PARTY] -> [Ru'in Tyr] : Disintegrator pistol, liquidator
    [PARTY] -> [Larr Dot-an] : Machine gun, squad
    [PARTY] -> [Larr Dot-an] : Comm Unit, System-wide (with firewall and wipe countermeasures)
    [PARTY] -> [Larr Dot-an] : Shock grenade I (8x)
    [PARTY] -> [Larr Dot-an] : Lashunta tempweave, basic
    [PARTY] -> [Larr Dot-an] : Rounds, heavy (20 rounds) (6x)
    [PARTY] -> [Larr Dot-an] : Zero rifle, frostbite-class
    [PARTY] -> [Maenala] : Psychic Booster
    Unlikely to be successfully tracked down without a bit more info. Probably zipped up campaign and a repeatable set of steps that always causes it to happen.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Unlikely to be successfully tracked down without a bit more info. Probably zipped up campaign and a repeatable set of steps that always causes it to happen.
    updated original post with attachments and reproduction steps.

Thread Information