DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    I need the weapon information, player relevant information, and the npc it was attacking/damaging. If I can replicate it I can see what might be causing the issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Can you export the PC ship and post it here and I'll try and replicate it and see the underlying code.
    Yes, but will take some time. The GM is away so I will have to get him to export when he gets back.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I need the weapon information, player relevant information, and the npc it was attacking/damaging. If I can replicate it I can see what might be causing the issue.
    I think I might have found the actual issue. When I went to pull the info you asked for I found this:
    untyped crit damg bug - weapon used.PNG

Note the 1x Crit value. When I changed it to it's proper 2x everything worked correctly.

This might still be a bug but it seems to be in how crit results are getting resolved when the multiplier is set to 1 and really the only bug is it lists the TYPE of damage as "untyped." otherwise it's just an oddity.

Sorry for all the confusion. I'm going to have a talk with my players about modifying weapon settings.

Thanks.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord: GravityBlade
    Time Zone: US Central (GMT -6)
    Running: Traveller (MgT2)

Thanks for providing that information. I will still give it an once over, but that looks like what was expected based on the setup of the weapon.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Hello,
    I was running a game last night, but the Electricity Damage Vulnerability was not factoring in the extra electricity damage. The game is Fly Free or Die: The White Glove Affair, Book 4 of 6, purchased from Smiteworks. The NPC is the Luminance-Class Security Robot. The Weapon used against the Robot was a Shock truncheon, static: 1d12+4+8 E; Arc 1d4

Weaknesses field = vulnerable to electricity, vulnerable to critical hits

Notes:
    > We did not test "vulnerable to critical hits"
    > We all updated to the latest versions as of yesterday
    > I did not have any extensions loaded

I believe when vulnerable to electricity, the damage should be increased by 50% rounded down. Please look into this issue as I shorted my players damage output (please see https://www.aonsrd.com/UniversalMons...=Vulnerability)

Thank you,
    jrock1

Attachment: NPC screenshot
    SFRPG - vulnerable to electricity - issue.jpg

PS: when adding this and other NPCs with the vulnerability to the CT, the VULN Effect is not added (screenshot below of the Security Robot in the CT).
    CT -NPC -No Effects.jpg
    Last edited by jrock1; September 25th, 2022 at 23:58.

I am having problems with the PC Ships part. First of all, in the Ship Items library window there are no ship frames, but from the Ship window if you click on the frame box the program accesses it to search for one (also it doesn't allow you to enter it by hand).
    If you create a starship frame by hand and you try to drag it to the ship sheet it throws an error:
    Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_charstarship.lua"]:675: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nSrcPilotMod' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Wizard
    The Ruleset Development Environment
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials
    Damned's Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

You will need to create a ship frame if you don't have access to the various modules that contain the ship frames. There are some located in the Core Rulebook for instance. I was able to test with a brand new PC ship and locating those from the Core Rulebook from the sidebar or by clicking on frame. I also attempted to add one of the frames to the ship and unable to produce that error.

Screenshot 2022-09-26 054720.png

I would double check that your modules are loaded that contain the frame you wish to use. As for it not being able to be entered in by hand, it won't allow automation if entered by hand and it does force the drag and drop method.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Ok, it must have been a problem with the module, I deleted and downloaded it again and it works fine.

Sorry for the confusion. Thank you.
    Ruleset Wizard
    The Ruleset Development Environment
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials
    Damned's Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

I was play testing the Starship Combat and noticed the Science Officer task DC was not correct for task used against other starships. I was able to determine that FGU was using the player starship's Tier when calculating the DC instead of enemy ship's Tier. I confirmed this by targeting NPC ships with Tiers and the DC calculated for the task never changed. However, when I used a different PC starship with a lower or hight tier then the DC changed to match a calculation using the new PC starship Tier.

Example: CRB page 325: The DC equals 5 + 1-1/2 × the tier of the target starship + its bonus from defensive countermeasures
    No bonus countermeasures are used in my testing
    PC Starship Tier 12
    Currently in FGU the Science Officer task Scan: Tier 8 NPC ship = DC 23
    The correct DC should be DC 17

Science Officer has the following incorrect DC: Scan, Target, Lock On, Improve CM are all affected

Magic Officer has the following incorrect DC: Scrying (uses Scan formula)
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Yes, you are correct, but currently as the action requires a target it needed expanding to make this one action work as intended. I defaulted all actions to use the ship tier as that was how it was set when it was first created. I have it on my list of things to work out, but it's been a bit low on my priority list. It currently uses the rolling system that all the other actions use to allow for the roll using the own ship's tier formula for the time being. You can ignore the DC presented till a fix is available.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information