DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

ALIEN RPG User Manual

Hello everyone,

I would like to let you know that the official ALIEN RPG ruleset comes with user manual that is supplied as PDF file in the /docs directory of the program (same place for Classic and Unity version of Fantasy Grounds). The manual will be available later this or next month on the "Available Rulesets" section of the FG Wiki (https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...lable+Rulesets).

Changes and corrections will be applied to the PDF and Wiki with some delay between the platforms as the PDF is linked to the standard release and patch cycle for FG, while Wiki can be updated by SW at any time. The goal is to keep the document and the wiki up-to-date at all times.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Has been the ALIEN RPG ruleset manual released yet? I can't find it on the FG Wiki.

Hi pendragon2009,
    The ruleset manual is not yet on the Wiki, this is not something that I can do on my own, but the PDF is available in the /docs and I keep it up to date between releases.

Thanks Valyar. Can you post a link to the /docs? , I don't know where that is.

Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    Thanks Valyar. Can you post a link to the /docs? , I don't know where that is.
    The folder is located within the FG Data directory on your computer (your location can vary as this is configurable). The folder is where the extensions, rulesets, modules etc. are. I am not at the reference machine at the moment, but from FGC/FGU if you click the "Open Data Folder" button from the main interface it will open the Explorer/Finder/<Linux Files App> to the appropriate location.

The user bmanual is in .pdf format alongside others that you might have.

The new home of the ruleset's manual: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...5569/Alien+RPG

Hi, maybe I need help with Alien Combat Tracker, because the damage received does not reduce characters health... but +1 Stress is applied. I'm sure that something is wrong with me but I don't know why... I've checked the the ruleset step by step (https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Combat+Tracker) but I get the same issue...

It depends on the NPC type. If it's a "Human" type NPC attacking, the damage is automated. If the attacking NPC is marked as "Xenomorph" or "Other" as type, then the combat needs to be handled manually.

Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    It depends on the NPC type. If it's a "Human" type NPC attacking, the damage is automated. If the attacking NPC is marked as "Xenomorph" or "Other" as type, then the combat needs to be handled manually.
    Thanks a lot for your prompt answer!
    OK, that's what I mean... when the "human" NPC Attacks to a Character, the damage does not reduce his/her health.

Thread Information