FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    When there is agreement with Fria Ligan on the next product, I will let you know
    Until the, I can say that I have Coriolis, Forbidden Lands and Vaesen as ready made content. I am big fan of FL games.
    That's awesome! Is there any chance of the Mutant stuff? If you do get more agreements, and need someone to input things in for MYZ books and expansions etc, I'm more than happy to do that as contributing towards it.

  2. #22
    I bought the ruleset a few days ago. Figured it would be a fun break from our regular 2E & SWADE campaigns. I read the Player and GM material a few times, and was running Hadley's Hope just 3 days later.

    Being extremely new to FG and having never touched the Year Zero stuff, all I can say is that this ruleset is amazingly fun. So easy to learn and play. It was the funnest time I've had GM'ing in a long time, and the group loved it as well.

    Great job. I'm really looking forward to more content, and hopefully more YZ settings.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    I bought the ruleset a few days ago. Figured it would be a fun break from our regular 2E & SWADE campaigns. I read the Player and GM material a few times, and was running Hadley's Hope just 3 days later.

    Being extremely new to FG and having never touched the Year Zero stuff, all I can say is that this ruleset is amazingly fun. So easy to learn and play. It was the funnest time I've had GM'ing in a long time, and the group loved it as well.

    Great job. I'm really looking forward to more content, and hopefully more YZ settings.
    Thank you! I am happy that the ruleset serves its purpose and managed to provide a good environment to run Alien. Next in line is Vaesen, Coriolis and Forbidden Lands.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Thank you! I am happy that the ruleset serves its purpose and managed to provide a good environment to run Alien. Next in line is Vaesen, Coriolis and Forbidden Lands.
    That's a lot of planned rule sets, definitely looking forward to Vaesen, instant buy from me.

    Valyar, do you have any thoughts on doing a Tales from the Loop rule set at all?

  5. #25
    Yes, I am avid fan of FL games. Order and selection depends on the publisher. The code we put now for Vaesen will support the Tales' mechanics if it is selected at some point.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  6. #26
    Great to hear!

    Well I'd certainly be happy to help you play test Tales from the Loop

    Or if you need text entered too. Though no programming, I'm not much into that anymore.

  7. #27
    Kudos for Alien RPG rule set. I've been looking forward to running the Alien RPG for months, but was reluctant because of the more complicated mechanics compared to Tales/Things that weren't previously supported in FG. It was a pleasant surprise to see it show up last month. Really helped me out a lot when I ran a two-session Hadley's Hope for Halloween, especially with the Panic mechanic and Death Rolls so tightly integrated. It was very slick and let me focus setting up great scenes. My players loved playing the game. Their characters all got gorphed, but I'm still getting texts about how awesome the sessions were. Also introduced two people to the movies, as they watched the first two films to get caught up on the references and tone. I greatly appreciate the effort to get that rule set, FG theme, and character sheets done!

    Another vote for TFTL/TFLF rule set! I ran a Tales campaign for about a year using MoreCore and Coriolis dice entered by hand into character sheets. It worked, but I would love to see a dedicated ruleset for Tales with a good FG Theme and designed character sheet to match the art from the books. We're spinning up a Things from the Flood campaign currently. Vaesen is on our to-play, too, as I Kickstarted it.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitalowl View Post
    Kudos for Alien RPG rule set. I've been looking forward to running the Alien RPG for months, but was reluctant because of the more complicated mechanics compared to Tales/Things that weren't previously supported in FG. It was a pleasant surprise to see it show up last month. Really helped me out a lot when I ran a two-session Hadley's Hope for Halloween, especially with the Panic mechanic and Death Rolls so tightly integrated. It was very slick and let me focus setting up great scenes. My players loved playing the game. Their characters all got gorphed, but I'm still getting texts about how awesome the sessions were. Also introduced two people to the movies, as they watched the first two films to get caught up on the references and tone. I greatly appreciate the effort to get that rule set, FG theme, and character sheets done!

    Another vote for TFTL/TFLF rule set! I ran a Tales campaign for about a year using MoreCore and Coriolis dice entered by hand into character sheets. It worked, but I would love to see a dedicated ruleset for Tales with a good FG Theme and designed character sheet to match the art from the books. We're spinning up a Things from the Flood campaign currently. Vaesen is on our to-play, too, as I Kickstarted it.
    Thank you for the kind words! We are very happy that ruleset managed to improve the online sessions this way and contribute to the overall experience from this fantastic game! More to come for sure
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  9. #29
    gutted the forbidden lands ruleset isn't already out, I will be forced to run it in foundry at this rate. And foundry is just not built for that style of rpg sadly.

    Oh well, instant purchase for when it is released at least.

  10. #30
    Peer pressure is accepted! Good news is that we are wrapping up the current work and move to the next one during the holidays (at least I will do, not much to do during this pandemic with the total lockdown in Europe).
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in