DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Actually, in one of the sheet versions I worked on, I tried to mimic the diamond layout of the printed character sheet. What I found out was the use of screen space was sub-optimal and sheet was getting too large and eating too much screen real estate without much benefit. Also if I was reducing the graphics, this makes fonts unreadable when people use scaling.

Also, I wanted to prevent tab-switching during combat or action scenes, therefore Attributes/Skills are replicated to Combat tab, but in read-only mode. I decided to take advantage of the established principles and usage of Fantasy Grounds that people know in other systems and make functional sheet (I hope this is the case ) rather than replicating the original and ending with inefficient use of the screen. The closes to the original is the arrangement of the skills below their respective attributes. Same was done with the PC ship's sheet.

Once we have the official launch after Chariot of the Gods release I will put threads with release notes & feature suggestions, where we can discuss what you would like to see in the future versions.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

That makes sense, I’m all for efficiency and especially readability. I’m looking forward to some of the drag n drop functionality of adding your career directly to your sheet and having links next to the skills to pull up info about them. There’s a few bugs and things to work out but I’m excited of the prospect of this ruleset evolving

Kinda unrelated question: Is there an interest of making the other Fria Ligan systems? Coriolis, Forbidden Lands, etc? Love them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Kinda unrelated question: Is there an interest of making the other Fria Ligan systems? Coriolis, Forbidden Lands, etc? Love them all.
    Yes, see below for more details. Though which exact content--other than Chariot of the Gods--has not been mentioned yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    We certainly hope so, plans are in motion, content is ready.

The ruleset and its modules are supported both on Classic and Unity. As every other product supported on both platforms, you don't need to buy it twice, because it is linked to your account. The only gotcha is that you need to purchase Unity if you don't have it already, as it is separate product.

And Chariot of the Gods has been released:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ENRPGFLFALE009

So now whatever else is to come out is a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeval View Post
    I'm listening to an actual play podcast of Vaesen and I really want to see that make an appearance on Fantasy Grounds. I love nordic horror so I'm hooked. I was also very excited to see the Alien rpg on here because I've wanted to try it for a while but my group is spread out across multiple states so we only play online now. I'm looking forward to seeing how the ruleset evolves and more automation is added. This is a fantastic start and I'm so happy this is here. I don't know how feasible it is and I know it's a low priority but I loved how the stats and skills were laid out on the official character sheet and would love to see that diamond shaped layout on the official FG sheet
    Is Vaesen in the works? PLEASE! That would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    Is Vaesen in the works? PLEASE! That would be awesome
    I bet they have some tales about what they're working on so I hope they don't keep us in a loop of unknowing for too long and just let all the information flood out.

Vaesen would be cool too

When there is agreement with Fria Ligan on the next product, I will let you know
    Until the, I can say that I have Coriolis, Forbidden Lands and Vaesen as ready made content. I am big fan of FL games.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

When there is agreement with Fria Ligan on the next product, I will let you know
    Until the, I can say that I have Coriolis, Forbidden Lands and Vaesen as ready made content. I am big fan of FL games.
    There's a lot to like with Free League games that's for sure. I look forward to seeing what you have for those games. It is good to see them embracing VTTs that's for sure, hopefully their entire cataloge will be available in due time.

Blog Entries
    Hello everyone!

The officially licensed ruleset for ALIEN RPG by Free League has just been released! Now you can be part of a universe of body horror and corporate brinkmanship, where synthetic people play god while space truckers and marines serve host to newborn ghoulish creatures. It’s a harsh and unforgiving universe and you are nothing if not expendable.

Stay alive if you can.

The ruleset is supported on Classic and Unity versions of Fantasy Grounds and can be obtained from SmiteWorks web store (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ENRPGFLFALE002) or Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...clanid=5967781)

Alongside the ruleset, we have released the two cinematic scenarios Chariot of the Gods and Destroyer of Worlds written by sci-fi novelist Andrew E.C. Gaska and published by Free League.

Cheers,
    Simon and Valyar
    Congratulations guys.

Thread Information