DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 22 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Cool! Great job on the modules btw. Feels nice and tight!

Thank you!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hey just got the Alien rule set and was doing a mock character, the Careers don't drop. is that a known issue or is it something that isn't suppose to drop in?

Quote Originally Posted by ptchicuorka View Post
    Hey just got the Alien rule set and was doing a mock character, the Careers don't drop. is that a known issue or is it something that isn't suppose to drop in?
    It is text field for now. We have this on the radar to make it drag & drop for easy access to the career panel.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hey Valyar, just found something in the Player Section (Space Combat > Component Damage)

The tables for Minor and Major Component Damage are labelled opposite of the actual text tables in the Ref Manual.

The rollable table Ships - Minor Component Damage actually uses the die and results from the text version of the Major Component Damage, and vice versa.
    Last edited by gbhenderson; February 21st, 2021 at 18:29.

Wanted to ask why can't the GM is not able to edit NPCs. the read only is locked, was going to run my own campaign and was going to makes some edited encounters for them or add skills to some. is this an over sight that the GM cant change them yet. cause honestly would like to to have more variant encounters for my players then the same old, same old. so i wasn't sure if this was a bug that no one had noticed yet or not. but wanted to make you aware of it. plus wanted to know if you plan to have it unlockable so GMs and do what they want to edit them.

I think it’s a copyright issue. I see the same thing in my Pathfinder game. But if you drag the link of the NPC back onto the list it should make a copy of that NPC and you can open that one up and do whatever you want to it I believe.

well im able to edit stuff on pathfinder 2 and starfinder with both monster and npcs if i need to, so i dont know if its that or not, even my friend can do that with Call of Cthulhu. so not sure

My 2e bestiary entries are locked but I can make a copy of them and edit them as I want. Some bestiary entries might be editable depending on the source though. But either way you can make a copy of a locked NPC and edit the copy.

Thread Information