DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 22 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Hi, poking through some of the stress effects, I don't seem to be able to get the 'tremble' panic effect to affect any of the agility rolls as stated. I've tried a few others and they seemed to work properly (severed ear -2 observation).

Quote Originally Posted by skerlegon View Post
    Hi, poking through some of the stress effects, I don't seem to be able to get the 'tremble' panic effect to affect any of the agility rolls as stated. I've tried a few others and they seemed to work properly (severed ear -2 observation).
    Hi skerlegon, the panic effect from the effect library is not automatically applied to character when you hit the TREMBLE on the panic table. You will have to manually apply the effect on the character if you are using combat tracker or use modifier box or buttons on the desktop before a roll of Agility.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Had my frist game with the rule set last night and it performed amazingly. I found one very minor typo. When you roll a DODGE, you get a message that either the BLOCK was a success or failure depending on your roll. I have attached screenshots of this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    Had my frist game with the rule set last night and it performed amazingly. I found one very minor typo. When you roll a DODGE, you get a message that either the BLOCK was a success or failure depending on your roll. I have attached screenshots of this.
    Will see what I can do for the next update, as for 1.2 the train has left the station

Oh no rush, these don't impact gameplay at all.

Oh yeah, this was in FG Unity by the way.

Thank you!

Little one, in Chariot of the Gods Lyron Cham's pre-gen is missing the True Grit Talent from the character sheet.

In Chariot of the Gods, clicking any of the items pops up a module load window. As far as I can see all the modules are loaded.

Chariot Of Gods Alien RPG player section.png

(In FGU as GM)
    Last edited by cgrant; November 14th, 2020 at 07:50.

Quote Originally Posted by cgrant View Post
    In Chariot of the Gods, clicking any of the items pops up a module load window. As far as I can see all the modules are loaded.

Chariot Of Gods Alien RPG player section.png
    I am not able to replicate this, the module is loaded properly upon clicking the link (and confirm you want to load the module) and subsequent links open the relevant item page. Would you please check if you have latest update of the ruleset?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I am not able to replicate this, the module is loaded properly upon clicking the link (and confirm you want to load the module) and subsequent links open the relevant item page. Would you please check if you have latest update of the ruleset?
    I get the same error when as GM when trying to select any equipment icon from the story tab. Everything up to date and loaded.

I am puzzled by this issue. This wasn't happening before and the link is pointing to the correct module's name. I will get another clean reference system and see if I can replicate this.

Thread Information