DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 22 First ... 91718192021 ... Last
    1. Dragging "equipment" to "gear" box on NPC sheet does nothing. Can't add equipment to NPC, only weapons. Can't add armor.
    2. Can't remove "talent" from copied NPC. Copied an NPC. Attempted to modify the NPC by removing the talent. Can delete text but not link. Right click does nothing. No edit button.

OK, I am back. I will start catching up

Will focus on the crew assignment bug first and rest will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnimost View Post
    Chariots errata:
    Cham Pregen character is missing
    Why does John have Heavy Weapons ammo? Is this as designed? Bolt gun?
    Clayton typo "Copany Agent"
    Cham is there, Lyron Cham, Roughneck.
    Typo will be fixed.

Oh I see, thanks! That's a peculiar design choice - the same confusion is with skills and abilities which can't be edited on the combat tab, but can on the main tab.

Therefore follow-up bug report: the dark shading of Attributes, Skills and Consumables on the character sheet suggest they can be changed on the main tab, but the latter can't. Consumables should be lighter shade of gray on the main tab. They are correctly shaded darker on Combat and Inventory tab.

Also, Air consumable increases when the item is picked up in the UI. It should increase only when equipped.
    Good catch, I will play with the templates to make the editable/non-editable fields much more distinguishable from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    The order jumping around on the CT is frustrating. Please fix!
    Links on the maps would be very helpful.
    What is this order jumping? Can you show me, I am not sure what do you mean.
    What links on maps? Maybe this is feature suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    1. Dragging "equipment" to "gear" box on NPC sheet does nothing. Can't add equipment to NPC, only weapons. Can't add armor.
    2. Can't remove "talent" from copied NPC. Copied an NPC. Attempted to modify the NPC by removing the talent. Can delete text but not link. Right click does nothing. No edit button.
    In 3.4 I [Added] Gear section in NPC profile. This field is not supported by automation and here will be placed all items that shouldn't appear in Combat Tracker. In general Equipment will convert Weapons to Coriolis notation when dragged, this is for the automation. Everything else must be typed. Armor is not assigning armor value automatically. Since I already implemented this in Forbidden Lands, I will cherry pick the code. Registering as feature request so I don't forget once more important bugs are fixed. I hope this makes sense.

For the talent - can't replicate. I copy the NPC, unlock and delete the talent. If you referring to the talent link under special abilities, you have to convert to body text with ctrl+1 or 2, as it is rich text format and there is link.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

• Clicking on AR in Combat Tracker should trigger Armor Rating roll - it doesn't
    • Xeno attacks aren't randomizable - you can only click on an individual outcome, not roll for a random one
    • Xeno attacks contain spoilers or editorial text (Drone Headbite: "However, should the GM wish it...")
    • Attack resolution in Combat Tracker shows up at the wrong slot or doesn't show up at all, haven't figured out what it does or how it works
    • Combat Tracker initiatives don't always go in the order of initiative, and jump around when advancing. Haven't found a pattern.
    • None of the stunts work from PC character sheet Combat tab, no matter how many successes are rolled: "ERROR: not enough succcesses to do stunt increase_damage"
    • It is unclear from documentation when/where/how CTRL+mouse wheel is to be used to increase base damage of an attack
    • Where does the "Apply" button show up for the GM to automate AR roll and damage? (see attack resolution above)

Destroyer of Worlds errata (spoilers)
    • Pregen characters are missing portraits. Pictures are in Images, but not as portraits on the character sheet. Dragging the images to the char sheet doesn't work.
    • "Fort Nebraska (PC version)" should be a "Handout" instead of a "Map" for consistency (handouts for players, maps for GM)
    • "Handout - Fort Nebraska" should specify it is Sub-level 03 - not the whole compound
    • Following images (maps) should be marked as GM versions so he doesn't share them accidentally
    • Climber Car
    • The Insurgent Compound
    • Would be nice to have metalinks (e.g. Story DoW - 04 Moonside Locations should have links to Oblivion Bar entrance. Navigating the obtuse FG UI is tough as it is, made worse by the need to hunt down where everything is manually during a game since there's no text search option like there is with a PDF.
    • Also would be nice to have metalinks on the maps. E.g. each GM map to have a link to the corresponding Story entry.
    • Typo: "Handout - Insurgent Compount"
    • On the portraits - each module comes with portrait pack. You have to switch to Portraits in the Asset window in order to drag them to the PC Sheet. FG does not support export of pre-gens with portraits, must added manually.
    • Try to increase the width of the combat tracker to see the various buttons
    • You need to have targeting and proper order of executing the reactions, as we are tracking them accross the board.
    • I am not sure what this bounding initiative is, will investigate.
    • Xenomorph attacks are not yet randomized, this is future enhancement.
    • Same with AR rolling from CT - it is for information purposes only (as Stress Level and Air Supply)

The Destroyer of World
    • I will try to find time to update the module with those cosmetic changes, though I have no bandwidth to convert it to newer format.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    In 3.4 I [Added] Gear section in NPC profile. This field is not supported by automation and here will be placed all items that shouldn't appear in Combat Tracker. In general Equipment will convert Weapons to Coriolis notation when dragged, this is for the automation. Everything else must be typed. Armor is not assigning armor value automatically. Since I already implemented this in Forbidden Lands, I will cherry pick the code. Registering as feature request so I don't forget once more important bugs are fixed. I hope this makes sense.

For the talent - can't replicate. I copy the NPC, unlock and delete the talent. If you referring to the talent link under special abilities, you have to convert to body text with ctrl+1 or 2, as it is rich text format and there is link.
    Thank you very much. I figured out the gear box, but forgot to come back and delete the post. As for talents, thank you for the advice. That works!

I love this ruleset, by the way. I think the FGU version is wonderfully done.

Has this been mentioned, yet? I get "[ERROR] Script execution error: [string@AlienRPG:scripts/action_panic.lua]@93: attempt to index a nil value."

That happened every time trying to roll panic from the little yellow icon to the right of the Stress track. The odd thing is that it worked a couple of days ago but that is happening now. I'm going to restart things and see if it makes a difference.

Also, a plea for being able to adjust consumables like Air. They play a significant part in my current adventure.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by om View Post
    Has this been mentioned, yet? I get "[ERROR] Script execution error: [string@AlienRPG:scripts/action_panic.lua]@93: attempt to index a nil value."

That happened every time trying to roll panic from the little yellow icon to the right of the Stress track. The odd thing is that it worked a couple of days ago but that is happening now. I'm going to restart things and see if it makes a difference.

Also, a plea for being able to adjust consumables like Air. They play a significant part in my current adventure.

Thanks.
    Are you using mods?

The AIR can be adjusted from Gear tab on PC sheet, as all consumables.

Recently I am seeing this error when a PC rolls panic. It is not every time though.
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "AlienRpg:scripts/action_panic.lua"]:93: attempt to index a nil value

Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    Recently I am seeing this error when a PC rolls panic. It is not every time though.
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "AlienRpg:scripts/action_panic.lua"]:93: attempt to index a nil value
    How much is the stress level when this happens?

I cannot reproduce this. Sorry. The players were using pre-generated characters, two characters per player.
    Here are some more bugs.
    Typo in the Colonial Marines reference manual: "(including offifficers fighting in the field)"
    The character builder's pre-defined gear selection mode does not do anything.
    The Colonial Marines item "Dog Tags Military ID Key" is missing from the PC builder free form gear selection.
    The Colonial Marines item Bi-Mex Anti-Flash Sunglasses seem to not exist.
    There isn't a place to record your rank on the character sheet.

I will look into the typos and see where I can put the rank in future update on the character sheet when you are playing CM. Any preference if it should be on main or notes tab?

Not all items are sorted in the free-form gear selection, I have to limit to what a PC can use and depending on the item classification it might be out of the filters. We didn't want ship weapons and etc to be available, so some filtering is in effect and those items might be "victims". Will check, but I don't think this is big issue to add afterwards.

I am not sure what do you mean by "pre-defined gear section mode does not do anything". When you use CM professions or?

Thread Information