STAR TREK 2d20
Page 14 of 22 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    I am able to open every map from the DoW scenario and after unlocking the image to add LoS, effects and all things available in FGU. The image library is not being modified by the ruleset in any way.
    Currently no plans to overhaul the released adventures.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

ok but did you try putting up wall to see if it worked, if you where able to then something might be wrong on my end

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I am able to open every map from the DoW scenario and after unlocking the image to add LoS, effects and all things available in FGU. The image library is not being modified by the ruleset in any way.
    Currently no plans to overhaul the released adventures.
    ok, but did you try putting up walls and door on the map, if so then it might be something im doing wrong on my end or something glitched

Quote Originally Posted by ptchicuorka View Post
    ok, but did you try putting up walls and door on the map, if so then it might be something im doing wrong on my end or something glitched
    Yes, I can put walls, terrain walls, everything. Also lighting and etc is working. Do you use extension?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Yes, I can put walls, terrain walls, everything. Also lighting and etc is working. Do you use extension?
    yes i figured it out i did unlock the little unlock on the on the lower side window that tells you what you have added

Glad this is sorted out

Hi, I don't know if it is a bug or if I don't understand how to use it, so...
    When I equip a character with the IRC Mk.50 Compression suit I get the 5 Air units in consumable. It works fine.
    In "active Equipment" if I clic on "Act" it opens a windows "pick item skill to roll", if I check "agility -1" and click OK I assume that there will be
    a -1 applied on all my character's Agility rolls from now on.
    But it seems to do nothing. If I clic one more time on "Act" the "agility -1" is unchecked.
    No extension used.
    Did somebody can help me using this "Act" feature ? Thanks a lot.

Just tried it, and I get the same issue. I think that's a bug. I thought that it used to automatically give a -1 to all agility based rolls while it was equipped. There wasn't a need to hit the Action button, it just automatically calculated it in. I know some equipment does require the use of the Action button for the bonus/penalties to apply, but not armor. You could create an effect to add to the PCs when they equip it, but that would get tiresome after a while.

Looking through my copy of the core rules, the IRC Mk50 Compression suit doesn't have a -1 Agility modifier. It's the Mk35 Compression suit that has the negative Agility modifier. But that modifier isn't added to the gear in the FG version.

So you found a whole slew of bugs...

1) Mk 50 Compression suit shouldn't have a -1 Agility modifier
    2) Mk 35 Compression suit should have a -1 Agility modifer, but doesn't
    3) The Agility modifier isn't automating, even if you select it through the Action button.

In my french copy of the core rulebook the -1 Agility is stated for the Mk50, not the Mk35 (same in the last pdf version). Do you have an up-to-date pdf in order to check the right answer?

No sir, I just have the 3rd printing of the book.

Looking through the errata threads on the Free League forums, it looks like it was originally published with the Mk50 having the -1 Agility, and changed to the Mk35 in later printings. The item descriptions say that the Mk35 is more bulky, cumbersome, and harder to move in.

Thread Information