FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 22 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost1850 View Post
    Hi again,
    My players get an error whenever I add any character into the combat tracker including another PC or their own character. I do not see the error on the GM side of the console. No extensions loaded, 2 modules loaded (Player Section and Game Mother Section). My players only have the Player Section loaded. I have created a new campaign, but the same thing happens. The error that comes up is:
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:28: attempt to index field 'summary_targets' (a nil value)
    As far as I know, it did not affect anything else, it just pops up the error and annoys them. Let me know if you need the logs. I could not replicate it on any other system I have but this one. Thank you.
    I can reproduce this.

Clear campaign, no ext ect... GM host locally, Player client connects and assigns themselves a PC. GM client drags to the CT and the Player client gets the '[ERROR] Handler error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:28: attempt to index field 'summary_targets' (a nil value)' error.

It only throws for PCs which are assigned and have a player connected, not for PCs without connected players.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

I just pushed an update to the Alien ruleset that should get rid of this script error on the player client when adding entries to the combat tracker.

Regards,
    JPG

PC Ship Errors

I am having issues with the PC Ship window, specifically, the CREW tab. In a brand new campaign, no extensions, only base modules (Alien - Game Mother Section, Alien - Player Section, Alien - Ruleset Manual) loaded, I click on PC Ship on the right nav, then + to create a new ship. When I click the CREW tab, I get a series of console errors:
    ShipErrorScreenShot.png

This also happens when I use the USCSS Montero from Chariots of the Gods, which is the campaign I am working on.

Just pushed a hot fix for this issue. Can you please run a new Check for Updates, and try again?

Also, in the future, could you click the Compile Logs button to get the full logs; as the actual issue was not on the screen that caused the cascade.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed a hot fix for this issue. Can you please run a new Check for Updates, and try again?

Also, in the future, could you click the Compile Logs button to get the full logs; as the actual issue was not on the screen that caused the cascade.

Thanks,
    JPG
    I ran the update but it did not seem to update anything that I could tell. I have attached the full logs.

fgu_logs_20220912.5.zip

I just pushed another build, in case the last build didn't go through. Can you check again?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I just pushed another build, in case the last build didn't go through. Can you check again?

Thanks,
    JPG
    It looks like it's working now. Thanks for being so responsive!

Hello, I am experiencing similar PC ship issues, this time when assigning a PC to a ship station (the Montero in Chariot of the Gods). Relevant logs attached. Thank you for looking into this.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Assigning crew to a PC ship (that has been shared), triggers the following error (see log below).

[10/30/2022 8:33:46 PM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [10/30/2022 8:33:46 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template () in class (charship_main)
    [10/30/2022 8:33:46 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template () in class (charship_main)
    [10/30/2022 8:34:18 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "AlienRpg:campaign/scripts/charship_crew.lua"]:131: attempt to index local 'charNode' (a nil value)

-No extensions loaded

Thanks for the reports. We will look into the PC ship issue soon.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information