DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... Last

Official Alien RPG Bugs Thread

For Hope's Last Day, whenever I try to click on an item in a story entry such as a piece of equipment I get an error that either the player section or game mother section isn't loaded.

I have attached a screenshot showing the module as loaded and the error message.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi NotRussellCrowe,

I will fix this tomorrow and submit the changes. The issue is due to rename of the modules for cosmetic reasons and it seems I didn't update all references.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

On the other hand, I can't sleep so I fixed the links in the module. I also found out few more links that needed fixing and patched them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    On the other hand, I can't sleep so I fixed the links in the module. I also found out few more links that needed fixing and patched them up.
    Thank you very much! Sorry to be the cause of your sleeplessness.

In FGU only, drag and drop of Talents to the Character Sheet does not work.

This works fine in FGC.

The Refurbished Android shot Carlito with a gun twice, doing 1 damage each time. However, Carlito reduced the damage by 2 due to his armor, so Carlito received -1 damage. As you can see in the combat tracker, this raised Carlito's HP by 1 for each of those -1 damages applied.

This is happening in both FGC and FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    For Hope's Last Day, whenever I try to click on an item in a story entry such as a piece of equipment I get an error that either the player section or game mother section isn't loaded.

I have attached a screenshot showing the module as loaded and the error message.
    Hotfix for this was pushed last night and all links should be OK now from both Reference Manual and Story page perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmlock View Post
    In FGU only, drag and drop of Talents to the Character Sheet does not work.

This works fine in FGC.
    Weird behavior in FGU... we are using the same windowslist controls. I will try to sort this out this weekend. This is issue #137 in our Jira.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmlock View Post
    The Refurbished Android shot Carlito with a gun twice, doing 1 damage each time. However, Carlito reduced the damage by 2 due to his armor, so Carlito received -1 damage. As you can see in the combat tracker, this raised Carlito's HP by 1 for each of those -1 damages applied.

This is happening in both FGC and FGU.
    I replicated this and we will definitely stop the healing power of the armor . It is small fix. Issue #138

no story entries in the Novgokod adventure and no pregens the last days of Hadley's Hope and some tokens might have been nice

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    no story entries in the Novgokod adventure and no pregens the last days of Hadley's Hope and some tokens might have been nice
    Hi hawkwind,

The pregens for the "Last days of Hadley's hope" are there, you need to click the import button on the Character window. Refer the attached screenshot.
    The tokens for PCs are generated based on the portrait, while the tokens for the NPCs are using the letters by design.

Novgorod is very short site and I didn't put the story entries due to its length. I can add content the story library if using the reference manual is not convenient. Let me know if this makes sense.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Error Report 20201016::0927CST

windowcontrol: Database type mismatch on path (speed) in control (speed) in class (reference_groupeditlist_groupitem)
    Script execution error [string "ref/scripts/ref_groupitem.lua"]:86:attempt to index local "cField' (a nil value)

To reproduce hit the following buttons: Vehicles -> List
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Thread Information