FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 22 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    EDIT: It seems there is issue with the version in the LIVE channel, I will contact SW on that.
    Last edited by Valyar; November 14th, 2020 at 16:45.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Looks like the tables are screwed up with script errors after the last update... Conan ruleset has the same issue so I assume it's CoreRPG? I'm using FGC / CoreRPG v3.3.12A.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Looks like the tables are screwed up with script errors after the last update... Conan ruleset has the same issue so I assume it's CoreRPG? I'm using FGC / CoreRPG v3.3.12A.
    Yes, this is due to the CoreRPG update. We have our own table manager for the D66, so it will be updated in the next release. It is not breaking update, all tables work OK, it is just the script error that appepars.

Today's update has the links working. Thanks

I'm having Script Execution Errors whenever I pull up tables. The console pops up and says the following:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/table_main.lua"]:129: 'for' limit must be a number

Quote Originally Posted by TheButterdragon View Post
    I'm having Script Execution Errors whenever I pull up tables. The console pops up and says the following:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/table_main.lua"]:129: 'for' limit must be a number
    This is reported and fixed for the next release.

Pre-generated PC Morgan Hirsch continuously has 1 Stress Level when opening the ruleset. Is that intentional for a reason? (I'm still learning the rules but I don't see anything that innately causes that). Or bug? If the latter, you're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Pre-generated PC Morgan Hirsch continuously has 1 Stress Level when opening the ruleset. Is that intentional for a reason? (I'm still learning the rules but I don't see anything that innately causes that). Or bug? If the latter, you're welcome
    Thank for noticing this It seems I forgot to remove this stress when I was preparing the character for export. It is now fixed and in the next update the pre-gen won't come already stressed for business.

Not a bug but a feature request I guess.
    I ran a campaign on roll20 earlier this past year and being able to award the PC's their experience at the end of each session was always a pain. It would be great to add this functionality to the arpg module. It would be pretty simple as xp is doled out by answering questions related to the pc's actions during the session.

Quote Originally Posted by Magreeto View Post
    Not a bug but a feature request I guess.
    I ran a campaign on roll20 earlier this past year and being able to award the PC's their experience at the end of each session was always a pain. It would be great to add this functionality to the arpg module. It would be pretty simple as xp is doled out by answering questions related to the pc's actions during the session.
    Let me add this to the list and see if we can do that.

Thread Information