Joshua Stream Pre
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. #51
    EDIT: It seems there is issue with the version in the LIVE channel, I will contact SW on that.
    Last edited by Valyar; November 14th, 2020 at 17:45.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  2. #52
    Looks like the tables are screwed up with script errors after the last update... Conan ruleset has the same issue so I assume it's CoreRPG? I'm using FGC / CoreRPG v3.3.12A.

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Looks like the tables are screwed up with script errors after the last update... Conan ruleset has the same issue so I assume it's CoreRPG? I'm using FGC / CoreRPG v3.3.12A.
    Yes, this is due to the CoreRPG update. We have our own table manager for the D66, so it will be updated in the next release. It is not breaking update, all tables work OK, it is just the script error that appepars.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  4. #54
    Today's update has the links working. Thanks

  5. #55
    I'm having Script Execution Errors whenever I pull up tables. The console pops up and says the following:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/table_main.lua"]:129: 'for' limit must be a number

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by TheButterdragon View Post
    I'm having Script Execution Errors whenever I pull up tables. The console pops up and says the following:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/table_main.lua"]:129: 'for' limit must be a number
    This is reported and fixed for the next release.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  7. #57
    Pre-generated PC Morgan Hirsch continuously has 1 Stress Level when opening the ruleset. Is that intentional for a reason? (I'm still learning the rules but I don't see anything that innately causes that). Or bug? If the latter, you're welcome

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Pre-generated PC Morgan Hirsch continuously has 1 Stress Level when opening the ruleset. Is that intentional for a reason? (I'm still learning the rules but I don't see anything that innately causes that). Or bug? If the latter, you're welcome
    Thank for noticing this It seems I forgot to remove this stress when I was preparing the character for export. It is now fixed and in the next update the pre-gen won't come already stressed for business.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in