FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 22 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    Thanks for reminding me. I register this feature request and will look into automating this or provide interface to manually adjust.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

The character string ff has been rendered as ffff. See the following image.
    キャプチャ.JPG

Equipment such as the IRC Mk.50 Compression Suit and Watatsumi DV-303 Bolt Gun have attribute and skill modifiers when equipped, but that doesn't appear to be taken into account when rolling. Is this by design?

Will take a look during the weekend. Currently preparing Vaesen 2.0 for release.

[QUOTE=spoofer;652746]The character string ff has been rendered as ffff. See the following image.
    Fixed. It will appear in LIVE in 2 weeks, as it is not candidate for hot fix.

Quote Originally Posted by BVoodoo17 View Post
    Equipment such as the IRC Mk.50 Compression Suit and Watatsumi DV-303 Bolt Gun have attribute and skill modifiers when equipped, but that doesn't appear to be taken into account when rolling. Is this by design?
    The IRC MK.50 indeed has in the Special field listed [AGILITY -1] and this is taken into account if you make raw agility roll from the Active Equipment frame. Though, this does make only attribute check (i.e. we don't parse the list of equipped items). To have the agility penalty applied, there are two options:
    • Add effect to the player character in the combat tracker. You can make it like "IRC MK.50 [Agility -1]" (without the quotes)
    • Add it as effect under Critical Injuries. Same string as above can be used. The important thing for the automation is to get the text in [ ] correct.

Hi,
    I get an error every time I try to drag and drop an item from the equipment tab to the character sheet in the gear tab. No extensions loaded, 2 modules loaded (Player Section and Game Mother Section). I have created a new campaign, but the same thing happens. The error that comes up is:
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_invlist.lua"]:118: findNode: Invalid parameter 1

A small bug:

I set up some encounters where I replaced the NPC names and tokens with my own names and tokens.
    When I populate the Combat Tracker with the contents of the encounter, the NPCs show up in the Combat Tracker with their old names and their old tokens.
    I then need to replace the names and the tokens again.

A bigger bug:

As just reported, you can no longer add items to the PC gear tab.

I fixed the bug that prevents adding gear to PC inventory and pushed it as hotfix, so sometime today it appear in live. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    A small bug:

I set up some encounters where I replaced the NPC names and tokens with my own names and tokens.
    When I populate the Combat Tracker with the contents of the encounter, the NPCs show up in the Combat Tracker with their old names and their old tokens.
    I then need to replace the names and the tokens again.
    We do not modify in any way the XML template and LUA code that handles tokens for combat tracker or encounters. I don't know what is this bug, will work with SmiteWorks to investigate.

Hi again,
    My players get an error whenever I add any character into the combat tracker including another PC or their own character. I do not see the error on the GM side of the console. No extensions loaded, 2 modules loaded (Player Section and Game Mother Section). My players only have the Player Section loaded. I have created a new campaign, but the same thing happens. The error that comes up is:
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:28: attempt to index field 'summary_targets' (a nil value)
    As far as I know, it did not affect anything else, it just pops up the error and annoys them. Let me know if you need the logs. I could not replicate it on any other system I have but this one. Thank you.

Thread Information