STAR TREK 2d20

Module Upload Etiquette & Rules

Hello all. I spent the last two days lovingly converting the Character Operations Manual (in Unity if that matters) and would like to share it with you all. I just wanted to get any last minute clarification of rules for posting this content or anything I should specify within the post? Thanks to any that respond.

You can only share any information that is specifically covered by an OGL, community commons, community use, or similar license. Or that you have permission from the copyright holder to use.

Most of the Paizo products are covered by the OGL, so you can distribute what the OGL covers (remember to include the OGL from the product in your FG module). You can't share any images - unless these images are also covered by the Paizo Community Use policy (and then you need to include that as well). Basically, it's best not to include any images from the product.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I saved two version of the module (with and without art) for that reason so I’m glad to hear that. And thank you for the reminder of the inclusion of the OGL! I will keep that in mind for any future modules I convert.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeMeowt View Post
    Hello all. I spent the last two days lovingly converting the Character Operations Manual (in Unity if that matters) and would like to share it with you all. I just wanted to get any last minute clarification of rules for posting this content or anything I should specify within the post? Thanks to any that respond.
    Characters Operations Manual is in the Fantasy Grounds Store already converted along with all the source manuals, Only ones missing are Starship Operations Manual (in review status) and Alien Archive 4 (in work)

Side note, There has been changes made to the system in regards to Feature and Alternate Features along with other change to the ruleset. This update is on the test server and should go live next week. This might effect your module if you made it in the live server.
    Last edited by Samarex; October 14th, 2020 at 23:47.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

You can also look here to see the status of Starfinder products from Paizo already converted or in work

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Content-Status
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information