5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Dice arrange position...

Perhaps I'm missing it, but... as far as I can tell, there's no way for a ruleset to define the default position for arranging dice.

After spending about 3 hours in Photoshop coming up with the design of my ruleset's desktop I put it into FG, only to realize that the default point the dice arranged on was right ontop of where I wanted the modifier box to go.

So... any thoughts on if we're able to move the default position.. even like slightly left and down?
    "He is everything I have ever aspired to be."
    "Your aspiration is to be impaled on a halberd? Your parents must be proud."

Quote Originally Posted by TarynWinterblade
    Perhaps I'm missing it, but... as far as I can tell, there's no way for a ruleset to define the default position for arranging dice.

After spending about 3 hours in Photoshop coming up with the design of my ruleset's desktop I put it into FG, only to realize that the default point the dice arranged on was right ontop of where I wanted the modifier box to go.

So... any thoughts on if we're able to move the default position.. even like slightly left and down?
    Try looking at gameelements.xml.

Quote Originally Posted by joeru
    Try looking at gameelements.xml.
    *facepalm*

Somehow.. I completely managed to ignore the "position" element of each of the dice...

Sorry for the stupid question. >.<
    "He is everything I have ever aspired to be."
    "Your aspiration is to be impaled on a halberd? Your parents must be proud."

Thread Information