DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Hercules & Xena RPG

Did anyone ever do any work on a set for the Hercules & Xena RPG, please? I am going to try to run this online soon and am trying to figure out how I could at least do the special dice.
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

Does anyone know how to change the symbols on the dice or can point me toward a tutorial, please?

Blog Entries
    Yes, see;
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post170209

Note that is all for FGC, it may have changed somewhat for FGU.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I am using Classic.

That being said, I haven't much idea what that thread is saying fundamentally and not sure how it applies to my dilemma. I wish I knew how to work on FG myself but I don't yet.

Blog Entries
    It's talking about how to code an extension to change the dice. In short it says (if I understand it) that you can not change what the dice look like while they roll, but you can change what they look like when they stop rolling. It's going to require you write an extension that modifies LUA code. I think... I've never done it and don't consider myself a coder.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information