FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pathfinder 2e - home brew game

Campaign title: Dreams of a Dying Mind

System: PF2e (no level to proficiency variant and MANY other houserules)

Platform: Discord + Fantasy Grounds Unity (all you need is the free demo version)

Availability: 1 players

Time: Saturday 7pm EST (US) weekly for 4-6+ hours based on player interest & session momentum. Some flexibility in days/time would be welcome as two Saturdays of every eight I am unavailable to play.

Tone: Serious, but we are all here to have fun. I expect decisions to be made in-character not for expediency. Your character should be heroic, perhaps even good. I run a detail oriented game such as encumbrance, tactical combat, ammo, and limited market availability for goods.

Hook: An epic tale from level 1 on, in a world of deadly peril and heroic adventure. Mostly homebrew with various Adventure Paths, modules, travel, exploration and adventures filling out the details. The game is entering session 10 with around fifty hours of played time and characters are ~5th level (https://arcallis.wikidot.com/dreams-of-a-dying-mind)

Requirements:
    Please be mature (18+), available for the times we play, forgiving of other people's errors, quick on the uptake, interested in paying attention to details, self-motivated (in that you do not expect to be spoon-fed an adventure path), and understand both how to communicate on Discord, and more importantly, how to let others communicate on Discord.

Please check my site/houserules and make sure it is for you, there are many houserules and oddities.

Please have a good character concept (after looking at the site/contacting me)

A PDF of the character to send me (ASAP afterwards). Two suggestions: I use Hero Labs Online and you can link to my campaign with the apprentice level ($4.99/3months) or PathBuilder2 for android.

A chat on Discord (a mini-session 0 for you so we can experience each other and make sure our style mesh, if even tangentially))
    Characters are not finalized until the 4th session they are played to allow error correction, so do not obsess on making the perfect character

Other: My world (https://arcallis.wikidot.com/start). It has been around since 1994, so the game will have to bend to fit the world. Expect many houserules to many various and sundry subsystems, mostly dealing with leveling (best to just consider it milestone initially), wealth, religion and pricing. These are not set in stone, but reflect my expectations and preferences: https://arcallis.wikidot.com/pathfinder-2e]

I like telling the story of the journey, with normalcy suddenly broken by the macabre and unexpected. I try to always have a hook going to suggest where players might want to go for adventure and to tie character actions and backstories into the ongoing tale. Most adventures evolve from play with a tenuous thread tying it all together until it all suddenly comes together.

The VTT medium is new to me and can be for many players, as can PF2e, so I will ask for patience until we learn the intricacies of both, for me and the other players. Get in touch here or Discord (EmptyOwl#9852).
    Last edited by EmptyOwl; October 13th, 2020 at 18:01.

Still one spot available!
    Last edited by EmptyOwl; October 18th, 2020 at 17:41.

And full! Thanks for the responses!

Thread Information