DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Release updates are usually every Tuesday. Check the City Hall forum for release updates for the specific product.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p?37-City-Hall
    Ok, so maybe it will show as fixed in today's update?

Thanks,

- s.west

Yeah, my answer was just general, I do not have this module, so, I could only provide the info you may need to check it on your own But yes, it will be listed in the city hall, too Sometimes it can take longer, then maybe next Tuesday or so

So... I went away for a while to deal with some plumbing problems (i.e., "real life" : - ) ), and I come back and... Update! And now all is well.

Thanks.

- s.west

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    Thanks for the response. Just to be clear, I added that p.s. just to emphasize that this is a problem for me.

If you own the GMG, then just open it and look at, pretty much, any NPC, and you'll see what I'm talking about. At least that's what I could do to demonstrate it... Here's an example from the Conjurist (this is directly from the NPC list from the GMG, which was just now opened):

Attachment 40533

This is an encoding (or codepage) problem. Another consequence of this is that spells aren't being populated.

Anyway, I just wanted to clarify what I posted.

Thanks,

- s.west
    it's fixed. just wait for the patch
    shadowcat

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat34 View Post
    it's fixed. just wait for the patch
    shadowcat
    There was a patch released a few hours before you made this post, see the release notice in the City Hall forum here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ober-27th-2020

Are all of your recent fixes included in that or are there more to come next week?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information