STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hmmmmm, you should be able to modify it straight on the character sheet. If you click the 'link button' found to the right of the power listed on the COMBAT tab you should be able to edit it there.

Big red lock on it... Can't edit those... I originally thought you could do a right-click and modify like we discussed earlier but the Power being locked looks like it keeps you from doing that.

Ugh, got it... Again, so obvious I just missed it. When you drag the Power over, the Power description remains locked. Right-clicking doesn't do anything... But then if you just type over the text fields in the section showing in the Attack tab it changes the values (including fixed damage if needed). The Powers description doesn't change but the values can be modified from the tab... Duh... I was just trying to be all fanciful and drag dice into fields and create effects within the power's structure, and such...

Glad you got it working! I learn something new about Fantasy Grounds most everytime I read the forum posts, and I have over 300 hours of time using it.

Quote Originally Posted by YggBjorn View Post
    Glad you got it working! I learn something new about Fantasy Grounds most everytime I read the forum posts, and I have over 300 hours of time using it.
    I know, right! Of course sometimes I re-learn things too...

Thread Information