STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    I could probably run something short, not lasting more than a few weeks, so it would need to have an estimated end date. This is because I'm wanting to start up a Savage Worlds game by the end of the year but I'm still learning that system. That and I still have my regular 5e campaign going.

I have FGC, not FGU, ultimate license so people would only need the demo to play. Don't think I have time to work up a homebrew adventure so might look up a pre-created one and see what' out there that might work.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    I could probably run something short, not lasting more than a few weeks, so it would need to have an estimated end date. This is because I'm wanting to start up a Savage Worlds game by the end of the year but I'm still learning that system. That and I still have my regular 5e campaign going.

I have FGC, not FGU, ultimate license so people would only need the demo to play. Don't think I have time to work up a homebrew adventure so might look up a pre-created one and see what' out there that might work.

Sorry got me confused bud, I thought you wanted to be a player not a DM? Meaning me run Icespire Peak..
    Last edited by Hendra; October 12th, 2020 at 02:43.

Blog Entries
    No worries, thought you were leaning towards playing a few sessions of 5e for familiarization before you running Icespire Peak.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Oh I see.. yes your right but as a DM though.. and was welcoming you to play as a player/DM to this game cause you mentioned wanting to be on the player side..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendra View Post
    Oh I see.. yes your right but as a DM though.. and was welcoming you to play as a player/DM to this game cause you mentioned wanting to be on the player side..
    Understood now. I'm good with that too.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    Understood now. I'm good with that too.
    Whats your estimate on completion time for 4 -5 player of icespire peak?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendra View Post
    Whats your estimate on completion time for 4 -5 player of icespire peak?
    No idea, I've not played nor have any of the 5e published content. I'm guessing you could just play sections of it as I think they are broken down into mini-adventure/chapters?? But could be wrong.

I am familair with FGU and 5e. I have a table top 5e game on every other tue right now. doing curse of strahd. I am playing a warlock fiend pack LE with dms ok. Its fun I have two of the 5 other players with contracts to give their souls to my patron if they die. the other three dont seem to trust me thought. i wonder why. lol...

I think soon I will pick up the FGU and we can try that out.. I will get the one where demos can connect.. I think I want to try and keep it to 4 or less players as I think that will be plenty for my first time..

Has the date/time and player count be established? Might be nice to get an update of the OP for what is still needed/wanted.

Thread Information