Starfinder Playlist

Players are unable to level up

Using the Unity build, my players are not able to level themselves. Whenever they drop a class on their character sheets they get this error:

"Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_char.lua"]:1822: copyNode: Invalid parameter 2"
    I can add levels for them as the GM, but I confirmed that if I play as a character, I'm unable to add levels.

I tried looking for a previous report of this bug, but I couldn't find anything. Is this a known issue?

Is this being performed on the LIVE or TEST version of the ruleset. As the sticky above in this forum, there is currently a TEST version available with a multitude of changes. If this is related to that version, we ask that to you post in that sticky to help us keep track of those bugs. If the LIVE version, I will double check to see if my TEST version still experiences this.

EDIT:

I tested this with the TEST version and I am not seeing the error when creating a character with a client session.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks. I'm on the Live version.

Before I go and flip over to the Test Channel, can someone tell me what it will do to my installation? I tried searching for any information about this in the manuals, etc, and couldn't find anything.

EDIT: As soon as I posted this, I found Moon Wizard's post - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...elease-v3-3-11
    Last edited by Tuleen Donai; October 11th, 2020 at 16:24.

Thread Information