Hello all,

I'm looking for a game this evening to fill the homebound hours. While I understand it would be short notice, I'm a good writer accustomed to creating interesting personas on the fly, being a paid GM myself! If you'd be interested in having someone from 7pm-11pm or so EST every Thursday, then please drop a line. I'm easy to get along with, polite, respectful, and I love a good story told over months and even years.

It would be fantastic to find an opportunity to find the right group to click and grow with over the long term, rather than a module here and there, and so sandbox and/or long-ongoing term games are my preference. I'm happy to look at molding my character to suit your group's needs, as well, as filling those needed niches where one can shine is always enjoyable for me.

At this time, I'm looking for D&D 5E, though you're free to pitch what you'd like to! If you're interested, then by all means, feel free to reach out and we can have a talk before the game starts (and after I take a short break here to do some GMing and RL related things myself - 30m or so). I love Forgotten Realms but do not turn down sandbox campaigns, preferably starting no lower than level 3. What you have, so long as it's mostly a safe for work content game, I shall take over sitting here with interest! Just shoot me a Discord DM to talk, and thanks for the short notice rescues in advance!

SUMMARY INFO

License: Unity Ultimate, Classic Demo
Availability: Thursdays 7pm-11pm EST (12am if needed)
Interests: D&D 5E (will consider others), Forgotten Realms preference among established settings (again, will consider others), story bias, long term to ongoing games strongly preferred. I do not mind being seated in a game already in progress, so long as I start on even footing with the other players.
Contact Info: Direct Message via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725 (fastest method) or PM here.