FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Danimal66 View Post
    However now that he has control of his guy anything the DM shares with him is showing up blank. For instance the DM shared a map the other 4 of us can see the map. His map is blank however.
    This is all pointing towards data transfer/local caching issues.

When the player next joins the GMs game, after a few minutes ask them to take a screenshot of their campaign cache directory for the campaign they've joined. There should be some .dat files in that directory - which should be updating as data is downloaded from the GM. So, open file explorer and go to <FG app data>\cache\<campaign name>, select "details" view (so that file size and date are shown) and take a screenshot of the contents of that directory - then post it here.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    ok, so what about username? Any special characters? If he tries a new username does it work?
    Sorry I didn't get notified of this reply, we haven't tried that we play again Monday so will tell him to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal66 View Post
    Sorry I didn't get notified of this reply, we haven't tried that we play again Monday so will tell him to try that.
    You only get limited notifications per visit to the FG forums. So if you get a notification and don't login to the FG forums you won't get any more. So, even though you can read the contents of a reply in the email (at the time of the reply, not any subsequent edits), if you don't then visit the FG forum and login you may not get any future notifications. So, best to at least click on the link to the post in the email so you visit the forums and will get the next notification.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

so back to this, I think this is some kind of connection issue. We switched DM's long story, and this Mac player is able to log on and create a guy but the DM can't see his complete sheet but the player can. He also got socket errors a few times. Really not sure what is going on.

I responded in the new thread that you started:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nection-issues

I'll close this one for now.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information