FG Spreadshirt Swag

5e Magic initiate feat doesn't work for me.

Hi, first time user, got FG unity to host games for my friends. First guy sends me his char. sheet of a human-variant druid with the magic initiate feat(cleric). I managed to get everything else on the sheet except for the feat and of course the associated spell list. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong? Also , of minor inconvenience, there is no herbalism kit in the PHB although it is mentioned in the Hermit background just another spammer, PHB 134. We can easily deal with this, but the feat not working is a larger bother.
    Last edited by damned; April 4th, 2021 at 14:29.

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to 5E forums for faster and more complete answers

There are some great stickies here, one of which links to your answer... but I'm having trouble finding it at the moment

There is no automation in FG around this feat. Just have the player pick two cantrip and one first level spell and add them to their actions tab. If they are not a spell caster, or the ability score for these spells is not the same as other spells, put them in their own group, and you can then assign the spell casting ability for that group (or you could do each spell individually).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The herbalism kit is in the PHB under kits.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

On herbalism you should probably decide how far you want to invest into it. Also how far do the players want to? I built out a pretty big list of herbs and what they did for one campaign because a player wanted to be an herbalist. I invested a day or two coming up with herbs and what they could do with them. I also found an addon I think on DMSGUILD that had what things you could harvest from fallen creatures. I found out after 3 sessions they never even brought it up again. YMMV

Also the Players Handbook should have a Herbalism Kit in it inside of Fantasy Grounds. Also the Xanathar's guide has it included. If you make sure you have Players Handbook loaded and then open items and type in Herbalism in the search you should find it.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

Thread Information