FG Spreadshirt Swag

Look up data set

I have been wondering how we can put these lookup data sets to use. I have it working for heritages in the which was surprisingly easy. I see that it is suppose to be used for several things. but I am having trouble getting it to integrate. Any ideas how to doe that or is it just kind of there?

Welcome to the FG forums!

Lookup data is a way of providing specific data records required by the ruleset - heritages, deities, domains, class features, etc. that get added to across multiple products - and also allows GMs to edit/add their own stuff, without having 20+ sidebar buttons used for only a handful of records.

It's pretty new and so it hasn't been documented yet and is expanded upon with virtually every new release.

You don't mention what you're actually trying to do, so I don't know how to specifically answer you.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information