5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Lightbulb Looking for 5e games that are VOICED & possibly video.

LFG: 5e, VOICE and possibly video.

I'm looking for a few 5e games that run on: Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Games MUST use voice. Very vocal/visual person so a game that has people doing video would also be a good fit for me.

I have used FG for about 4 years.

Typically I play bards, and I'm interested in OTHER people's characters and interfacing with the games "world". Be interested, then be interesting.
    My playstyle is very force of personality, I will actively try to "grasp the brass ring".
    If most of the other players are very quiet, or adversely, if they are the type to actively be narratively difficult, (not giving the DM anything to work with, or not paying attention) my added game dynamic, while great for the DM, will overwhelm certain types of players. I'm comfortable fully embodying character, a RP driven driven campaign is more my thing, I tend to feel "on rails" in campaigns that are heavily based on super looong dungeon crawls.
    See profile for more details...

....that's my pitch... please like me... too desperate? (this is why I play bards)
    Jerrie

Hey really cool post and its always good to see enthusiastic players such as yourself. I wish I had a game open right now but i wont have one available until Nov or Dec. Feel free to keep connected if you still have available when that time comes.

Cheers!

Still looking...

Still looking for Friday or Saturday

Check the players and DMs looking for group channels as well on the official Discord https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Discord-Server
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

I am newer to Fantasy Grounds but I am.building my own 5E homebrew world up & I have 2 solid players committed so far. We probably will run Saturday Nights 10pm CST till 2, 3, or 4 am. I am pretty flexible & also run RP heavy campaigns narrative driven, peppered with combat & exploration. I can say its a ways off as I am generating my own maps & art for it, so if you are interested please connect so we can chat more about your thresholds & see if we might be a good fit for you. We use Syrinscape for music & ambiance, & do all of our RP in Zoom Rooms. So we see each other & do our own bad vocal works to add depth.

Please pick me too!!!

Very desperate, hoping to amass 3 to 5 players for the campaign, so please keep in touch.

Still looking

Still looking for Friday and Saturday games

I am looking for a Friday night game as well. Should my Saturday group open a space, I will keep you in mind! You sound like you would fit right in.

Still looking for games

Thread Information