5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 9 of 20 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry_Mayhem View Post
    I am starting to think my subscription is just not working. I searched assets for jungle and nothing I find states it from the jungle pack. I am being billed each month $5 for it.
    Make sure your subscription through PayPal is still active. If it's not then SmiteWorks will have been informed by PayPal and the subscription will no longer be valid - even if you have time left to run on your month.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I think this happens if your PayPal email address is different from the one you're using for FG. I had the same thing occurring, and support linked the subscription to my account after I contacted them.

@Josh - do you think the assets for the buttons could be released - its quite irritating to me seeing extension like Player Agency or Shops with their completely off theme icons in amongst all the beauty of these themes you are making, and releasing the button assets would allow extension makers or other community members make the icons for Extensions match more themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    @Josh - do you think the assets for the buttons could be released - its quite irritating to me seeing extension like Player Agency or Shops with their completely off theme icons in amongst all the beauty of these themes you are making, and releasing the button assets would allow extension makers or other community members make the icons for Extensions match more themes.
    Yes Please. Or as an alternative, modify the theme sidebars so that extension authors dont have to supply their own artwork. Make a single sidebar button definition part of the theme so extension authors can just provide the text for display.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    @Josh - do you think the assets for the buttons could be released
    And blank circle backgrounds for the tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by TVDinner View Post
    And blank circle backgrounds for the tokens?
    Eh?

https://rolladvantage.com/tokenstamp/ is where I make tokens

Sorry for the late response! SmiteWorks own everything I create, and thus any such releases would have to be approved by the guys upstairs, but I will certainly pass along the request. This might be a little easier to manage once a unified extension/module system is put in motion. I will, however, see what I can do.

I have a question about the packs in general. Do they come with LOS already implemented or do you have to do that yourself. Because if it is already done for you that is a big time savings to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis Dante View Post
    I have a question about the packs in general. Do they come with LOS already implemented or do you have to do that yourself. Because if it is already done for you that is a big time savings to me.
    You can see what packs have LOS added on the store page. Look for the LOS symbol.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Is there any official record of what has been added to the subscription? I see that the Interior Map Pack and Jungle Map Pack have been released for December, but not the Wizard's Desk Theme it appears. I understand it is subject to change, but would appreciate an easy place to check what is new. Maybe an official release thread like we have for version updates? Also, it would be nice to have an official support thread like we have for rulesets, rather than just discussing issues in the announcement thread.

Thread Information