DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 20 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    My "OCD" can't unsee the minor horizontal & vertical tiling issue in the winter theme for monitors > 1080p. It's btw my favorite theme, which changes the whole tabletop experience so much!
    If this somehow could get enhanced for higher resolutions I would greatly appreciate it.

I don't have an attachment button in this thread, so here:

Oh, thanks for pointing that out. I will get it fixed straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We are happy to announce the release of a new initiative - the FGU Art Pack Subscription. For $5/month, you get access to everything in the art pack. Over time, we will continue to add more and more products into the art pack. You maintain access to the product for as long as your subscription remains active.

Every product we add to the sub will be available for purchase separately for those who don't like subscriptions. For those of you who have already bought everything Joshua has created for us so far, your value won't start to show up until we release several more items.

Read more about it here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/FGUArtSub.php

Art Pack Contents:
    • Fantasy Grounds 2019 Art Pack
    • Abyss Art Pack
    • Coastlines Art Pack
    • Crests Art Pack
    • Regional Map Pack
    • Gothic Theme
    • Town Art Pack
    • Underground Map Pack
    • Forest Map Pack
    • Fundamental Fantasy Map Pack
    • Fundamental Fantasy Map Pack II
    • Mountain Top Castle Map Pack

OCT 2020 Additions
    • Underground
    • Coastlines
    • Gothic Theme

NOV 2020 Additions
    • Mountains Map Pack
    • Old World Regional Map Pack
    • Futuristic Theme

DEC 2020 Planned Releases (Subject to change)
    • Jungle Map Pack
    • Interior Map pack
    • Wizards Desk Theme
    This needs updating!

Jason, the Winter theme is also my favorite and I own a few of them. The font and way its done is right on the mark without overly cluttering the work area.

Just a hint but a similar theme (spring or summer) in nearly similar form but maybe in a cool green?

Love the themes!
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatmough View Post
    Oh, thanks for pointing that out. I will get it fixed straight away.
    While you are at it, how about moving the vertical line more to the right so it fits with the new button size?

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    While you are at it, how about moving the vertical line more to the right so it fits with the new button size?
    That would be great!

The Winter theme has been updated with both fixes. I have sent it in to be pushed into the patch system.
    I do have plans for spring, summer, and autumn themes for the future!

Thanks so much

Josh,

If you are interested in fixing tiling issues, there are a LOT in the default PFRPG2 ruleset theme frames that I would super appreciate being fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Surge View Post
    Josh,

If you are interested in fixing tiling issues, there are a LOT in the default PFRPG2 ruleset theme frames that I would super appreciate being fixed.
    You might want to be more specific. I'm not seeing any issues with the default PRFPG2 theme.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    This needs updating!
    I've updated it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information