FG License: Ultimate for both Classic and Unity
Time Zone: Central Standard Time which is UTC-5
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I’m looking for games with a limited availability of my own. I am only available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8am-1pm CST. This converts to 2pm-7pm UTC+1 so times would probably work best for the more European DMs.
Term: Long Term. Asking for a committed group to finish a campaign module and so on and so forth. VERY interested in Tomb of Annihilation, Curse of Strahd, Rime of the Frostmaiden
Voice: I am comfortable and available talking over voice comms. I myself use Discord

Game System Preferred: I’m really looking for D&D 5e, but would also play 4e, and am even interested in Call of Cthulhu
Game System Experience: D&D 4e and 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I’m pretty damned experienced with FGC and FGU. I run two campaigns of my own as DM and get everything set up for the players myself.

Character Type Preferred: Open. More into creating a compelling character than being set on any one build
About me: I’m a 29 y/o male who has always been interested in D&D but only recently was able to find a consistent group of players to play with thanks to FG. Alas, someone has to be the DM and so I picked up that mantle happily. I do really enjoy DMing, but we all know everyone wishes to be a player all the same. I enjoy all aspects of the game: tactical combat, heavy roleplay, character and story progression. I enjoy a good quip here and there but puns every sentence and making light jokes interrupting story immersion gets old and will wear on me. I really want to become immersed. I enjoy when ppl talk “in-character” with a specific voice but that is CERTAINLY NOT a prerequisite, everything is all about an individual’s comfort level and preference.

I would enjoy a group that explores their characters and the story through heavy roleplay, is very accepting of other player’s choices, and does well to separate their personal views from their character’s. What I mean by that is whatever happens “in-session” isn’t taken personal, and an argument between characters does not turn into a feud between irl players, I’m they can compartmentalism and separate the two and won’t take “in-session” things personally. Also, once tensions rise high enough and combat ensues, they can get down to business and go for exciting and strategic combat (whether this is power-gamed strategic planning or heavily role played narration by the players and DM). I support and respect the creative vision of the DM at all times, perhaps to a fault. I’m generally ok with whatever the DM says as long as it doesn’t step over player agency of their characters. I’m not a rules lawyer. I recognize that DMs make decisions in the campaign to facilitate a certain vision they have for the story progression, and I am ever curious to discover how those decisions play out.

I am very excited to hear back from any existing groups, or a DM looking to fill some slots, even fellow players looking to find other players to begin a group. Let’s play some D&D!