DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can't Enter Text in Campaign fields in Unity

I'm having a problem where I can't type anything in the Password or Chat Name fields when creating a campaign. When joining a campaign I can't type anything in the GM Name or IP Address fields. Oddly I can enter text in the Port field when creating a campaign but not when joining.

I'm currently updated to v4.0.0 STANDARD (2020-09-24).

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Someone reported something similar in that they thought they couldn't type into those boxes but they could - it was just that the carat didn't appear because they had the UI scaled at something other that 100%. Is this the same in your case?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Good grief... I'm a total idiot.... Yes, apparently I can enter text in those fields. It just doesn't show the cursor when I click on them. It does show a cursor in the Port field for some reason. I'm good to go, thanks for showing me my total lack of competence Zacchaeus!!! Lol

Thread Information