DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Module for Kingdom Building

These modules contain the Kingdom Building rules from Ultimate Campaign. I have tried to organize them in a way that makes sense for Fantasy Grounds so the data is all the same but the order varies slightly from what is in the Ultimate Campaign book.

These only contain the base rules, they do not contain any of the optional rules.

There are forms for the Kingdom and District sheets but, due to copyright reasons, none of the Building Tokens are included.

Versions
    There are 2 versions of the module. The GM Version and the Player Version.

The GM Version has all the information. The Player Version has most of the information but it specifically missing any of the exact bonuses and minuses.

If you don't care if the players see all the bonuses and minuses than you only need the GM Version, which you can share with the players.. But it you would like to keep the players in the dark about the exact numbers then you will want both modules. Then you can share the Player Version and keep the GM Version hidden.

The reason they are separate modules is so that you can have the players download the Player Version to there own campaign for reference outside of your campaign.

Download Modules
    Copies of both modules are attached to this post. If you are using FGC you will need to download them from here.
    If you are using FGU you can find both of these modules on FG Forge - PFRPG - Kingdom Building - GM Version --- PFRPG - Kingdom Building - Player Version
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dllewell; December 22nd, 2021 at 16:31.

Neat, lets take a look!

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    These modules contain the Kingdom Building rules from Ultimate Campaign. I have tried to organize them in a way that makes sense for Fantasy Grounds so the data is all the same but the order varies slightly from what is in the Ultimate Campaign book.

These only contain the base rules, they do not contain any of the optional rules.

There are forms for the Kingdom and District sheets but, due to copyright reasons, none of the Building Tokens are included.

There are 2 versions of the module. The GM Version and the Player Version.

The GM Version has all the information. The Player Version has most of the information but it specifically missing any of the exact bonuses and minuses.

If you don't care if the players see all the bonuses and minuses than you only need the GM Version, which you can share with the players.. But it you would like to keep the players in the dark about the exact numbers then you will want both modules. Then you can share the Player Version and keep the GM Version hidden.

The reason they are separate modules is so that you can have the players download the Player Version to there own campaign for reference outside of your campaign.
    I wish I would have seen this after converting and transferring the entire Downtime/Kingdom Building system by hand, but I can't even be mad. Good work on this, I'm going to check it out to see how many mistakes I made in translation.

These modules have been added to FG Forge. Links can be found in the first post.

Thread Information