DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Headquarters and Vehicle Edges?

Is there a way, other than just using Notes, to track Edges on Headquarter locations and Vehicles? Has anyone created an extension to do this?

Sorry, you are going to need to expand/explain what you are talking about. Do you mean modifiers to them? Cause as far as I am aware they are already included/coded.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

The module I am importing was originally made for tabletop. They mention an HQ/Vehicle sheet to track the edges applied. I have used neither vehicles nor lodges or headquarters so don't know of a way to track the info or have it apply automatically for rolls. One of the edges for the HQ gives a +1 bonus to Research checks using a computer at the HQ. Is there a place to drop that edge so the player can 'tick a box' and get the +1 bonus to their Research roll or would the +1 be added to the 'Modifiers" box before the roll?
    Last edited by YggBjorn; September 30th, 2020 at 22:45. Reason: fixed some grammar

Must be some homebrew thing if it has Edges on Vehicles or Headquarters.

Simply put there isn't a way to automatically tie it to vehicles or HQs currently. The most you can do is making the controller of a vehicle, which will pull and connect the appropriate skills for the vehicle control/shooting and then apply any appropriate vehicle modifiers.

That being said, you can create it in the Modifier or Effects box easily enough.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Looks like that will be the method then.

It is a homebrew setting, not mine though. You can find PDFs available for free on the owners website. I am waiting to confirm permission to upload the finished Module files here. The owner never put a Creative Commons license on it or anything of the sort. It is based on a licensed IP from a different form of media so they probably can't anyway.

Thread Information