DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Inventory management

Hey guys, I am relatively new to fantasy grounds and I am GMing a couple games. However I am not familiar with the extent of character customization that you can do or even how can manage a few features.
    On that note I have a character who wants to play an Alchemist for PF1E and will be needing to have a variable number of potions, bombs and other splash weapons. What is the best way to manage the ammo, and all the components of these items for combat and inventory purposes?

Blog Entries
    Two ways, track inventory on the character inventory (this will also track weight).
    For 'weapons' add the items as weapon actions and give then corresponding actions (damage, effects, etc) and set them as consumable and set hte ammo amount. (this will not adjust weight)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Does this work for wands as well??

Good Day Zedleppin87
    I find potions and such easiest to manage as a power on the Actions Tab. Click the edit button on the lower right portion of the tab and create a power for whatever effect, heal, or damage you want then set the number of uses so as they get used up they tick them off. When they make more just clear the uses ticks.

This is how it works in 5E, I am not sure about PF1E, but if you ask in that section of the boards you might get a more specific answer to the game system.

EDIT: Doh!! Beat to the punch by LordEntrails

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to PF1e forums.

Yes, this works for wands as well. Folks here in the sub-forum can give you specific PF answers (if different than general FG usage).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you so much.

rmilmine's Advanced Character Inventory Manager for 3.5E and Pathfinder extension.
    If you play a game with a lot of potions, wands, scrolls, etc you should check out this extension. It will automatically add them to the actions tab with the appropriate caster level and such when they are equipped and remove it from the actions tab (to keep it neat) when they are unequipped.
    Last edited by bmos; September 29th, 2020 at 12:11.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    rmilmine's Advanced Character Inventory Manager for 3.5E and Pathfinder extension.
    If you play a game with a lot of potions, wands, scrolls, etc you should check out this extension. It will automatically add them to the actions tab with the appropriate caster level and such when they are equipped and remove it from the actions tab (to keep it neat) when they are unequipped.
    I also recommend this extension. Makes inventory and ability management so much easier.

Thread Information