Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hmm that could be. Do you have a list of the "FGU system requirements" for both the Mac and PC? A link perhaps?

The lag was using the interface all around. I eventually loaded things into the quickslots and targeted with ctrl click instead of drag and drop. I have macmini 2018/8 gigs ram/3.6 quad core

The GPU's on these are notoriously underpowered, I imagine that's it. boosting the ram won't increase GPU ram, but maybe it will have offset it with CPU being a bit more jacked. Will play another session and report back. Thanks to everyone for their attention to this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Demiurge View Post
    Hmm that could be. Do you have a list of the "FGU system requirements" for both the Mac and PC? A link perhaps?
    See here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...w-and-Download

(though the requirements may be "work in progress" because such things partially depend on engines and reports of users )

Yeah, that's the issue:
    2GB min, 4GB recommended!

Sending an update - used FGU for the first time since reporting the lag issues and this time FG worked perfectly. Very crisp responses and stable. I didn't roll any crits during the session, but I think that problem is on my end.

Thread Information