FG Spreadshirt Swag

Token names not showing on mouse hover. LoS related?

I have a strange problem, in that in a module where I created all the LoS for the maps, a number of tokens do not show their names when I hover the mouse over them. I have tested this without any extensions loaded. If I however, create a fresh campaign with the module (but without the LoS info), all the tokens show their name when hovering over them as tool tip.

I then decided to copy over the xml file of the module onto the clean campaign to see if it might just be the original campaign. However, when I then load the clean campaign, the token names disappear. Strangely, it's always the same tokens (in the same space the encounter loads them) but their appended number can be different.

I'm assuming it must be the xml file that is causing the problem?

The names are set as scripts. Can you provide a zipped up copy of your campaign, with exact steps to identify the map/tokens that exhibit the issue for you?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The names are set as scripts. Can you provide a zipped up copy of your campaign, with exact steps to identify the map/tokens that exhibit the issue for you?

Thanks,
    JPG
    Solved it. It was in fact a rogue extension that I hadn't switched off. The extension window on the load screen need to be bigger (but that's another issue.)

Thread Information